What Dogs You Runing This Season .

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looking forward to giving this dog some stick this winter.

Merle dogs 9 rough dogs 12mth

Posted Images

9D5090BE-EAB8-471B-831B-E957A72327A2_zps

This old b*****ds 9 this year he's lost a few yds but he can find stuff anywhere we've been out in the field since he was 10wks old, he's put some gear to bed but I hope to get a few more yrs out of him yet

lovely dog has he given much trouble along the way ? or have you had plain sailing

He was marking rabbits at 14 wks old, I didn't think he'd make old bones he hit every thing at full speed, I was always glueing him up, he doesn't like strangers and is quick to let them know not to touch him, but has been the most honest dog I've owned, I'd be very lucky to own another like him

• Like 2

Two I'm running this season, Black and Tan be going into his 5th or 6th season has provided me with some sport and the black dog is goi g I to his second season.

I didn't do a great deal with black dog last year but I done enough to see what he was about so this season should be a gooden for them both

post-70168-0-78284000-1469525588_thumb.jpeg

My bitch is nearly fit again after having her pups 8 weeks ago, bounced back real quick crops be down soon enough then its full steam ahead.

Just read your other post mate.Gutted for you.Hope she bounces back quick again :thumbs: She's a cracking looking bitch.

• Like 1

My bitch is nearly fit again after having her pups 8 weeks ago, bounced back real quick crops be down soon enough then its full steam ahead.

Just read your other post mate.Gutted for you.Hope she bounces back quick again :thumbs: She's a cracking looking bitch.

Cheers pal, sure she will. She's been in some right states before and always been right after a bit of rest ??

• Like 1