Great Help Needed From Members From Hull

can any one from hull help me please , my garage was broke into last night , they tried to take my quad , fishing tackle, metal detector, all my tools , and lots of other gear, there were 4 of them the police got one who is from hull and the rest ran 3 cop cars and van plus hellicoptor but did not get them, they left a black ford puma Y922 OGV which the police took , if any one knows who the car belongs to I would like to know please ,

Probably best leaving to the police now there involved. If the car was involved I'm sure you will find out sooner or later who it belongs to as the investigation proceeds. .. interference at this point by you could jeopardise any prosecutions....if the police don't get anywhere then by all means fill yer boots :thumbs:

• Like 1

Probably best leaving to the police now there involved. If the car was involved I'm sure you will find out sooner or later who it belongs to as the investigation proceeds. .. interference at this point by you could jeopardise any prosecutions....if the police don't get anywhere then by all means fill yer boots :thumbs:

looks like I will be filling my boots ,

• Like 4

can any one from hull help me please , my garage was broke into last night , they tried to take my quad , fishing tackle, metal detector, all my tools , and lots of other gear, there were 4 of them the police got one who is from hull and the rest ran 3 cop cars and van plus hellicoptor but did not get them, they left a black ford puma Y922 OGV which the police took , if any one knows who the car belongs to I would like to know please ,

V888 form you can down load it to find out the owners details, but be careful why you're asking on the form, ask for the right reasons and you will get the information you need……………..like if you seen that car accidentally reversed into yours in a car park and the owner made off without realising he had done so

• Like 1

thanks for the info you have all been sending me , it appears they stopped for petrol before they got to me and the driver is on camera , but my mates have already found out who they are , so thanks to you all who got intouch