Plummer Terrier.... Found!

That's very good of you plucky. Thank you. Thanks to all the other lads who've commented, posted on Facebook and offered help and lads have even travelled to help me look.

But...

She's home!!!

Missus had a phone call at 5pm saying that she was found lay in the parking space at the pub where I park my car!

She has been to ground since Thursday at 12pm and has headed straight to where I always park up.

I was there until 3pm today looking so she has surfaced between 3 and 5 today.

Shes in a bad way. But nothing me and the missus can't sort.

I will update you all over the next day or two.

Made up for you pal :thumbs: who says plummers won't stay to ground, 5 days is some good going! :laugh:

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tell you what boys, I've had lads message me that I've never spoke to, lads PMing me offering to come up with there lurchers and hounds to see if they can find her to ground. Lads I've had crossed w

That's very good of you plucky. Thank you. Thanks to all the other lads who've commented, posted on Facebook and offered help and lads have even travelled to help me look.   But...   She's home!!!

Was she losted on a mooch..if you need me tomorrow am here

That's very good of you plucky. Thank you. Thanks to all the other lads who've commented, posted on Facebook and offered help and lads have even travelled to help me look.

But...

She's home!!!

Missus had a phone call at 5pm saying that she was found lay in the parking space at the pub where I park my car!

She has been to ground since Thursday at 12pm and has headed straight to where I always park up.

I was there until 3pm today looking so she has surfaced between 3 and 5 today.

Shes in a bad way. But nothing me and the missus can't sort.

I will update you all over the next day or two.

Made up for you pal :thumbs: who says plummers won't stay to ground, 5 days is some good going! :laugh:

Haha thanks pal. I think she's got the record for Plummer below the sod. Lol