Pigeon Magnet Batterys

I have just bought a pigeon magnet but was just wondering what the best battery is? Am looking for one that will last a good few hours cause I have heard some only last 40 mins or so, so that's no good to me!

Cheers

Ian

Have a look on ebay at the Ritar batterys , I have used them for years and they are very good for the money , choose a EV one as they contain thicker lead plates and are better suited to running flat and recharging .

Also get a decent charger that will keep the battery on float when it is fully charged , I use Yuasa 2amp/hr chargers that will charge a 17am/hr battery over night .

Recommendations are that batterys are charged at no more than 25% of its capacity so for instance the maximum for a 4amp / hr battery would be a charger giving 1 or less amp / hr charge.

• 2 weeks later...

Have a look on ebay at the Ritar batterys , I have used them for years and they are very good for the money , choose a EV one as they contain thicker lead plates and are better suited to running flat and recharging .

Also get a decent charger that will keep the battery on float when it is fully charged , I use Yuasa 2amp/hr chargers that will charge a 17am/hr battery over night .

Recommendations are that batterys are charged at no more than 25% of its capacity so for instance the maximum for a 4amp / hr battery would be a charger giving 1 or less amp / hr charge.

welcome to the club of banned pigeon watch .lol

• Like 1

Hello sir. Missed you. Comments always welcome. ATB. Jok.

not me jpk fenboy 1 of the bully boys from pigeon watch .seems he got his self banned .lol

Still spouting tripe I see Les .

If it makes you happy I will outline to reasons for my ban below.

I had three warnings in the few years I had on there .

First warning , someone was giving me grief and as they were local I asked that they at least had the decency to come round mine and say things to my face.

Second warning , calling someone a "Pilchard"

Final warning someone asked for a link to a video I posted it for them , the video contained swearing - Banned

Hardly hardcore stuff is it Les .

Perhaps you would like to tell everyone what you got banned for ?

• Like 1