Air Arms Tx200 Mk3 16Lb Pressure

Yer that's correct im just wondering if it worth buying I'm currently looking into getting my fac the Rifle will be kept at friends house on an estate in gun cabinet I'm just wodering if they're any good and worth the money as im used to pcps

I would get it just for something different :D Sounds interesting.

Dont assume that extra 4 1/2 FPE will extend the distance much though mate, it'll be a whole other world in hitting a 10 pence coin with a 16ft/lb springer, even though it maybe smooth. It'll have some movement in the shoulder, no doubt. As you'll understand, power is nothing without accuracy.

I would assume its in one of the larger calibres too. No point with 177 or even 20.

But yeah, f'kin do it. Sounds mint.

• Like 1

I reckon £250 sounds about right.

From what I can gather, the Mk3 & HC was designed to run at FAC levels, with a larger swept volume than the Mk1 & 2 (But, I'm no expert. I'm happy to be corrected).

There's an American bloke on one of the other forums who has his HC running at around 18ftlb (It might be a little more) - He really rates it and, seems to have a lot of success with it.

Even at those levels, because of the weight of the rifle, the recoil isn't going to be huge.

Anyway, if you don't like how it shoots, they're unbelievably easy to strip and work on. If I can do it .... :thumbs:

Mines a .22 HC, running around the mid 11s. I love it and, I'll never get rid of it. It feels sturdy and well made and, it just scream quality every time I pick it up. It really is a joy to use :yes:

Have patience with the loading port/process - once you get used to it, you'll be able to do it with your eves closed.

I'll second Rezs advice - F'kin do it :)

Atb

post-102688-0-06085400-1468405861_thumb.jpg

Edited by Jonjon79

From what I can gather, the Mk3 & HC was designed to run at FAC levels, with a larger swept volume than the Mk1 & 2 (But, I'm no expert. I'm happy to be corrected).

There's an American bloke on one of the other forums who has his HC running at around 18ftlb (It might be a little more) - He really rates it and, seems to have a lot of success with it.

Even at those levels, because of the weight of the rifle, the recoil isn't going to be huge.

Anyway, if you don't like how it shoots, they're unbelievably easy to strip and work on. If I can do it .... :thumbs:

Mines a .22 HC, running around the mid 11s. I love it and, I'll never get rid of it. It feels sturdy and well made and, it just scream quality every time I pick it up. It really is a joy to use :yes:

Have patience with the loading port/process - once you get used to it, you'll be able to do it with your eves closed.

Atb

How I do miss my old Menace.

Atb

How I do miss my old Menace.

They are rather good. This ones a 4-14x44 with the ML16 reticle. I find it really helps when I'm shooting .22.

JonJon 79, your stock is really, really nice..

Cheers mate. I'm really pleased with it. It was the last one in the shop when I went to pick it up, it just happened to have some nice grain on it.

It's had a few coats of Phillips Walnut oil which, did darken it slightly.

Edited by Jonjon79