Dog Tracking Collars ?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

no lol, when Buck wound up he will go far on quarry, so they be good to keep tabs on him . lol

Or get a faster dog

ive ordered them garmin 320s from the states through ebay before and none of the lads have had any problems with them then or now. 3 days it took for the last one to arrive faster tan ordering stuff i

When you buy from the usa do you have to pay some sort of import duty?

Seen a few interesting new items on eBay.com By sellers who will post to the uk

Do you just pay the item price + uk postage and That's it??

ive ordered them garmin 320s from the states through ebay before and none of the lads have had any problems with them then or now. 3 days it took for the last one to arrive faster tan ordering stuff in the uk lol.

• Like 2

I've got one on order from the states ray should be with me in a couple of weeks I've got someone sending it over as a gift I'll let you know if I have any problems using it I was reading last week there upgrading it soon to the 420 I think it is at the same price

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Any news on these ? My link in USA let me down so gonna have buy one from gps4us or eBay should I get the 320 and the t5 collar or the new 420 and t5 collar

Don't get the 420 their don't work in this country and the software can't be changed