Labour Leadership Election

Go to solution Solved by Lenmcharristar,

We don't need more homes. We need less people.

Even if we deported every single foreigner that wasn't born here (which no major party is calling for) we'd still need to build more homes...

And make having kids a responsibility rather than another benefits opportunity. :yes:

If we deported all the immigrants we'd need to start having MORE babies or we'd be headed for an aging population crisis...

Maybe an aging population crisis is a actually a blessing

Personally I think having to work until you die while the economy goes to shit because there's no younger generation coming into the workforce would be a pretty bad thing.

Or are we being coerced to provide more slaves to the system. The tin foil hat is on now so look out!

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK....why is immigration good for the UK.....From where I'm sitting the only people who welcome it with open arms are either ethnics that hate the British way of life....OR owners of big business that

No party that supports mass unchecked, uncontrolled immigration can claim to be the party of the working man, regardless of all their claims. The people most affected negatively and the biggest lose

Imagine that turn out!!.......   "Oh Jezza oppress me you whitey pig"   "Oh Di, my trident is armed and it's about to go off like Joseph Staling in a room full of political prisoners"   "Jezza,

Just heard that our M.P. jump on any bandwaggon going Sarah Champion has UNresighned from his shadow cabinet after stabbing him in the back LOL What a fekin joke this labour party is.

Rats fleeing the sinking ship that is the failed coup :yes:

She's obviously seen what way the wind is blowing and wants to get back in the leadership and member's good books.

If Corbyn had anything about him he would tell all 3 of our local M.P,s Barron Healy and Champion to feck off.

Not in his power to do that pal.

Cam he withdraw the party whip, or is that done by some committee or other ?

Just heard that our M.P. jump on any bandwaggon going Sarah Champion has UNresighned from his shadow cabinet after stabbing him in the back LOL What a fekin joke this labour party is.

Rats fleeing the sinking ship that is the failed coup :yes:

She's obviously seen what way the wind is blowing and wants to get back in the leadership and member's good books.

If Corbyn had anything about him he would tell all 3 of our local M.P,s Barron Healy and Champion to feck off.

Not in his power to do that pal.

Cam he withdraw the party whip, or is that done by some committee or other ?

Corbyn and the Chief Whip could remove the whip from them but I think it would only be temporary pending a hearing by the NEC. Not 100% sure on that though pal.

Edited by BGD

Live stream of debate, sure you're all dying to watch it :D

have you got a massive box of tissues ready BGD?..ha ha

Don't be so silly, why would I need tissues? :blink:

I've wanked myself dry already :laugh:

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

What a load of bullocks just the same old rhetoric. The questions must have been written by 10 year old's. When are politicians going to realise the people who vote for them do not need to be told how to think.

TC

• Like 1

FFS it was supposed to be a debate not a mutual admiration meeting. They spent more time agreeing with each other than explaining their own policies.

TC

Because Owen knows he can't win with the Labour membership on a centrist platform he's got no choice but to copy Corbyn's policy, he doesn't mean a word he's saying.

This challenge has always been about keeping control of the party out of the hands of the members, not policy. The Blairites will back Owen then turf him out at the first opportunity knowing that without reform to the party another leftist will never even get on the ballot.

• Like 1