Labour Leadership Election

Go to solution Solved by Lenmcharristar,

Good piece in The Mirror by Corbyn :thumbs:

Our country has been let down for too long. The Tories have let people down and sold us down the river for too long.

The Tory mantra of selling off every public asset - from railways to energy companies, from the water boards to the Royal Mail is back.

Right now they’re trying to sell off the Land Registry a profitable public resource. They are literally trying to sell the land from under our feet.

It’s no wonder this government fails to tackle asset strippers like disgraced BHS boss Sir Philip Green, when they do exactly the same – selling off our assets and allowing us to be ripped off.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-britain-been-down-8555673

Edited by BGD

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK....why is immigration good for the UK.....From where I'm sitting the only people who welcome it with open arms are either ethnics that hate the British way of life....OR owners of big business that

No party that supports mass unchecked, uncontrolled immigration can claim to be the party of the working man, regardless of all their claims. The people most affected negatively and the biggest lose

Imagine that turn out!!.......   "Oh Jezza oppress me you whitey pig"   "Oh Di, my trident is armed and it's about to go off like Joseph Staling in a room full of political prisoners"   "Jezza,

Advertising of the events definitely needs to be done better, make sure you let those folk know it's Thursday not Wednesday eh pal ;)

https://www.(!64.56:886/events/1760936387495958/?ti=cl

I let everybody know that it was Thursday not Wednesday and now the messer as changed it to Friday.

FFS everybody had put Jeremy Kyle on record and changed there signing day mun. LOL

• Like 3

Advertising of the events definitely needs to be done better, make sure you let those folk know it's Thursday not Wednesday eh pal ;)

https://www.(!64.56:886/events/1760936387495958/?ti=cl

I let everybody know that it was Thursday not Wednesday and now the messer as changed it to Friday.

FFS everybody had put Jeremy Kyle on record and changed there signing day mun. LOL

The way things are going it'll be changed to Saturday by tonight FFS :laugh:

Perhaps he's waiting till enough people want to come and see him to make it worthwhile? How about February 2019? :laugh:

You're just sore because you had planned a day out to go see the nice man's speech :whistling:

Perhaps he's waiting till enough people want to come and see him to make it worthwhile? How about February 2019? :laugh:

You're just sore because you had planned a day out to go see the nice man's speech :whistling:

Yeah, I'd packed my picnic of rotten eggs and tomatoes. :D

Yeah, I'd packed my picnic of rotten eggs and tomatoes. :D

And you going to share them with Corbyn? How kind of you! :D

• Like 1

We don't need more homes. We need less people.

Even if we deported every single foreigner that wasn't born here (which no major party is calling for) we'd still need to build more homes...

Even if we deported every single foreigner that wasn't born here (which no major party is calling for) we'd still need to build more homes...

And make having kids a responsibility rather than another benefits opportunity. :yes:

And make having kids a responsibility rather than another benefits opportunity. :yes:

If we deported all the immigrants we'd need to start having MORE babies or we'd be headed for an aging population crisis...

If we deported all the immigrants we'd need to start having MORE babies or we'd be headed for an aging population crisis...

Maybe an aging population crisis is a actually a blessing
  • Like 1

Maybe an aging population crisis is a actually a blessing

Personally I think having to work until you die while the economy goes to shit because there's no younger generation coming into the workforce would be a pretty bad thing.