Labour Leadership Election

Go to solution Solved by Lenmcharristar,

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK....why is immigration good for the UK.....From where I'm sitting the only people who welcome it with open arms are either ethnics that hate the British way of life....OR owners of big business that

No party that supports mass unchecked, uncontrolled immigration can claim to be the party of the working man, regardless of all their claims. The people most affected negatively and the biggest lose

Imagine that turn out!!.......   "Oh Jezza oppress me you whitey pig"   "Oh Di, my trident is armed and it's about to go off like Joseph Staling in a room full of political prisoners"   "Jezza,

I have heard on the grapevine our local M.P.s Baron and healy are shiting it so i hope Corbyn gets stronger to see these two cretins get deselected hopefully.

Neither of their constituencies have made a nomination yet but if they nominate Corbyn then I'd say that's a good sign that they'll be deselected at first opportunity, they're both the worst examples of horrible slimey Blairites.

• Like 1

I have heard on the grapevine our local M.P.s Baron and healy are shiting it so i hope Corbyn gets stronger to see these two cretins get deselected hopefully.

Neither of their constituencies have made a nomination yet but if they nominate Corbyn then I'd say that's a good sign that they'll be deselected at first opportunity, they're both the worst examples of horrible slimey Blairites.

Only bonus they might be replaced by a candidate from the corrupt Bideri Kashmiri community hopefully then if the people of Rotherham have any scense (which I doubt) they will vote for the UKIP candidate in any forth comeing elections .

Only bonus they might be replaced by a candidate from the corrupt Bideri Kashmiri community hopefully then if the people of Rotherham have any scense (which I doubt) they will vote for the UKIP candidate in any forth comeing elections .

Hopefully the CLP have the sense to see that would basically be handing UKIP the election on a silver platter. What they need in all those traditional Labour areas in the North are working class candidates with real links to the local community to try and reconnect with the base.

CoywVKsWAAAGyvR.jpg

Scousers won't let a bit of rain stop them turning out in their thousands to see Corbyn speak ;)

This Corbyn infatuation is getting a little like max with Sunderland......just saying. LOL

Unlike max with Sunderland I can actually see Corbyn's faults though :laugh: besides I've only had one Corbyn thread and it's only 27 pages, wait til there's been several 200+ page threads before comparing it to max and Sunderland :D

CoywVKsWAAAGyvR.jpg

Scousers won't let a bit of rain stop them turning out in their thousands to see Corbyn speak ;)

This Corbyn infatuation is getting a little like max with Sunderland......just saying. LOL

Unlike max with Sunderland I can actually see Corbyn's faults though :laugh: besides I've only had one Corbyn thread and it's only 27 pages, wait til there's been several 200+ page threads before comparing it to max and Sunderland :D

I did say "getting like max".......id nip it in the bud before it's too late. ;)

CosD4htUEAEKrqI.jpg

This is interesting, so far Corbyn has been nominated by far more constituencies in the North and other traditional working class areas while Smith's support is concentrated in London, exactly the opposite of how it should be according to the narrative of Corbyn only appealing to metropolitan middle class types put out by the press and PLP :hmm:

thats amazing all that green in yorkshire WOW dont think geography,s your strong point :D

CosD4htUEAEKrqI.jpg

This is interesting, so far Corbyn has been nominated by far more constituencies in the North and other traditional working class areas while Smith's support is concentrated in London, exactly the opposite of how it should be according to the narrative of Corbyn only appealing to metropolitan middle class types put out by the press and PLP :hmm:

thats amazing all that green in yorkshire WOW dont think geography,s your strong point :D

The constituencies in Yorkshire haven't nominated anyone yet that's why they're not green or pink so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make :huh: we'll have to wait and see who they nominate.

This thread is interesting on many levels, it is quite an eye opener really how a highly charged emotive subject can actually be explored without people loosing the plot and respect given to both sides of the discussion. Questions asked and real answers given, long may it continue.

TC

• Like 2