Plummer Terrier Bitch Pups

Had a phone call off a mate yesterday.He's looking for 2 Plummer bitch pups.Not bothered if the parents are not Earth dogs as he only wants them for Bushing and Ratting.He would also consider Lucas type pups.Any out there Lads and Lasses?

• Like 2

Speak to that plucky fella he always banging on about them plummers ;).atb dc

not worth it he will just say they ain't for you lol

that depends whether you're a helmet or not,gotta pass the interview as my pups sell themselves, WM

• Like 3

not necessarily Plucky's as at least one other guy that way issues his own pedigrees

I've never written any pedigree or paperwork for any of my pups, there is only one person that knows every bit of what blood is in my pups and thats me, those pups on gumtree however were bred by me and will make excellent terriers in the correct hands, they were sold separately to 2 different lads that wanted them to form a ratting pack, they are just over 8 months old and providing they have not been harshly treated they will go on to do whatever is required of them,they are brother and sister so cannot be bred together,I hope they go to a decent working home,if anyone buy's one let me know,pm or post and I will give you some background, WM