Shooting Permission Wanted In Doncaster South Yorks

Hi I'm looking for permission in an around the doncaster south Yorkshire an am willing to pay up to 250 a year for the right land an will respect all boundaries set Im a basc insured 39 year old an can show proof I use a silenced pcp with night vision if necessary menny thanks Dean

Ok, serious answer ..... I can't see any one just giving you a permission - They're hard work to get.

I think it's safe to say that none of us pay to shoot. Well, not airgunners - a shotgun syndicate is different.

To get a permission requires leg work, thought and patience (and trust on both sides - after all, you are asking someone to let you loose with a loaded rifle). Where local to you may have pest problems? What time of year might those pests be most prevalent? What can you offer the land owner?

Don't get disheartened, it'll happen eventually.

Atb and, good luck with your search.

Edited by Jonjon79
  • Like 1

Hi I'm looking for permission in an around the doncaster south Yorkshire an am willing to pay up to 250 a year for the right land an will respect all boundaries set Im a basc insured 39 year old an can show proof I use a silenced pcp with night vision if necessary menny thanks Dean

Rake Aboot on here is your man, he has thousands of acres all over the UK. Give him a shout mate.

• Like 2

Aye and ah need the money ! :laugh:

Seriously though, NEVER pay to do pest control. Remember it`s you thats doing the free service and they should be paying you.

But anyway, I own Doncaster so will PM you my factors bank details !

• Like 4

I don't give a crap an was trying a different angle but should have known better? but at least I got your attention an it gives me something to do reading the reply

That's the spirit positive attitude like that and your guaranteed to get something

Absolutely :thumbs:

Agreed

But think outside the box. Stop asking farmers and start looking elsewhere. Market gardens, sports fields, cemeteries etc etc

Think outside Doncaster you mean. I'll bet there isn't a square yard of farm land that isn't poached to death. :laugh:

• Like 3

Agreed

But think outside the box. Stop asking farmers and start looking elsewhere. Market gardens, sports fields, cemeteries etc etc

Think outside Doncaster you mean. I'll bet there isn't a square yard of farm land that isn't poached to death. :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: pissed myself laughing :yes:

Thanks for all the help full comments I appreciate any help an I know what your saying but I'm just trying to do it the Wright way an the money was ment as an incentive to trust

Your not going to get permission on here pal. It's a hunting forum with most folk looking for permission themselves.

Get involved with the site a bit more. Meet some of the members and you may get an invite out.