go for the n/ patches on your shoulder , my mate using them and not smoked for 3 weeks :thumbs: ,i stopped 25 years ago just on 100% will power, when ever i fancied a smoke i used drink (water, and eat a orange ) these deff stop the cravings :yes::yes::yes::yes:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plastic...setup...sweet spot...mod...rank...stick with it..........did you come from the air rifle section before you answered this post.........................

You bunch of poofs.   Buy some fags, drink some beers, shag some girls, be happy   You're a loooooong time dead

Current studies say that vaping is 99% less harmful than smoking so significantly lower risk but risk all the same ... I don't vape to quit I vape because I enjoy it.

Posted Images

Vaping glycerin is not very good for you lads, I would just try an stop all together, good luck

Current studies say that vaping is 99% less harmful than smoking so significantly lower risk but risk all the same ... I don't vape to quit I vape because I enjoy it.

• Like 3

go for the n/ patches on your shoulder , my mate using them and not smoked for 3 weeks :thumbs: ,i stopped 25 years ago just on 100% will power, when ever i fancied a smoke i used drink (water, and eat a orange ) these deff stop the cravings :yes::yes::yes::yes:

I did stop for 6 month with the pen type e cigarette and got to the point where I could leave it in motor and only use it about once every two days at times.

Had a lad working for me that kept smoking in van and offering me fags, after about two weeks I thought one won't hurt, then started smoking again.

Any way I'm not trying to stop smoking for now just trying to cut down and see how it goes, wanting to get e cigarette going again because it worked for me before. Last time I used tobbaco flavours but the ones I tryed this time are rank.

I did stop for 6 month with the pen type e cigarette and got to the point where I could leave it in motor and only use it about once every two days at times.

Had a lad working for me that kept smoking in van and offering me fags, after about two weeks I thought one won't hurt, then started smoking again.

Any way I'm not trying to stop smoking for now just trying to cut down and see how it goes, wanting to get e cigarette going again because it worked for me before. Last time I used tobbaco flavours but the ones I tryed this time are rank.

It's worth persevering with till you get whats right for you... everyone is different ...I find the fruit flavours a bit to plastic and tend to stick with the vanilla and butterscotch tones .. also if you got your setup up to high you could be burning it. each liquid will have its own sweet spot so might be worth having a play with your mod ...you soon get the hang of things stick with it and get it right you won't want a cig at all and if you do have a cig it will taste rank compared and you won't be in a rush for another :thumbs: Edited by kanny

It's worth persevering with till you get whats right for you... everyone is different ...I find the fruit flavours a bit to plastic and tend to stick with the vanilla and butterscotch tones .. also if you got your setup up to high you could be burning it. each liquid will have its own sweet spot so might be worth having a play with your mod ...you soon get the hang of things stick with it and get it right you won't want a cig at all and if you do have a cig it will taste rank compared and you won't be in a rush for another :thumbs:

plastic...setup...sweet spot...mod...rank...stick with it..........did you come from the air rifle section before you answered this post......................... :tongue2::laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Like 7