Police Shootings Usa

One thing i dont get,the minnesota shooting of the guy in the car with his girlfriend and 4 year old daughter,the girlfriend seems to prioritise getting the footage on facebook as her boyfriend has just been shot sitting next to her,she is chatting away to facebook,plod take her phone and throw it on the grass and she shouts "they took my phone off me facebook" the 4 year old is chatting to the mum and shenis STILL on facebook..The dallas shootings one guy said i came round the corner,saw an officer down and updated my facebook profile.

yeah, i saw that, she didn't seem to be bothered at all....in reality, you would be hysterical, when she was in the crowd of blacks, all she said was, we followed protocol....whilst still on her phone,

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

'Aparantly' huh! Any other facts?   If we're to believe what's being reported he told the officer he was licensed CCW and then went for his pocket despite being told not to and the cop shot. Not bec

It's pretty clear how things go over here. Either who comply with the directions of a police officer or... it doesn't matter which race you are. As a point of fact more whites are shot by police than

Posted Images

Yeah mate,she was eerily calm,her boyfriend had just been shot a foot away from her,she wasnt in shock,she wasnt hysterical,she wasnt even interested in the daughter but heaven forbid her facebook mates didnt get an update.

• Like 2

Have they still not learned to stay calm and not reach into there pockets yet. Nope!! Still want to argue like f**k and stick there hand in there pants. Well that's how you get shot!!

• Like 1

Not good whats going on out there! Are yank police just more trigger happy? Are they racist,or is it if a large percent of crime is committed by blacks ,chances are they are more likely to get shot?

Seemed like we had a spate of blacks dying in police custody ,I just thought they didn't handle being arrested well,bit like catching pike in the summer, they need gentle handling when putting back!

. Yeah but come on, he was selling CD,s from his car, I don't think the colour of his skin would make a jot of difference, for a crime so dispicable, as that, or am I just being naive,

He was reported to have threatened someone with a gun,he then resisted arrest and apparently reached for either his or one of the police mens guns (I've read both).

If that's true,then it's his own fault.

But you can't blame the police for being jumpy over there,there's low trust societies and then there's less than affluent mixed societies.

They need to segregate ASAP,black police in black areas,paid for by their own taxes,and the same for whites,it's not fair on anyone at the moment,the white police or the genuinely innocent blacks.

Segregation on Racial lines turn the clock back 50 years that will solve the problem ffs.

• Like 1

Have they still not learned to stay calm and not reach into there pockets yet. Nope!! Still want to argue like f**k and stick there hand in there pants. Well that's how you get shot!!

Personally I can't imagine living in a country where the state can summarily execute you in the street for the heinous crime of putting your hands in your pockets.

Land of the free indeed :no:

• Like 1

Personally I can't imagine living in a country where the state can summarily execute you in the street for the heinous crime of putting your hands in your pockets.

You do! UK Armed police would respond exactly the same to such a potentially threatening behaviour.

The difference in the US is that all police interaction are of that type.

You do! UK Armed police would respond exactly the same to such a potentially threatening behaviour.

That's the difference though isn't it, armed response in the UK are only going to be there if there's a reason. I don't have to worry about being gunned down by the state if I don't follow their instructions to the letter during any interaction with the police.

When something as simple as reaching for your documents at a traffic stop can lead to you being executed by the state there's a real problem.

If that's the price to pay for widespread gun ownership and concealed carry then I'm fecking glad we have the firearm laws we do :yes:

• Like 1

I couldn't imagine being a police officer going to work everyday wondering if someone is going to shoot me just because I've decided to pull there car over that day.

• Like 1

That's the difference though isn't it, armed response in the UK are only going to be there if there's a reason. I don't have to worry about being gunned down by the state if I don't follow their instructions to the letter during any interaction with the police.

When something as simple as reaching for your documents at a traffic stop can lead to you being executed by the state there's a real problem.

If that's the price to pay for widespread gun ownership and concealed carry then I'm fecking glad we have the firearm laws we do :yes:

We know nothing about the details of this specific incident, if we are going on hearsay then the fella was told not to go for his pocket by the copper. The vast majority of these incidents show the victim clearly resisting arrest.

As you say, that's a reality of law enforcement in such a country. Personally I envy their gun laws and much else of their country.

I couldn't imagine being a police officer going to work everyday wondering if someone is going to shoot me just because I've decided to pull there car over that day.

7 cops killed at traffic stops in 2015.

7 out of however many million traffic stops across the US. Pretty good odds IMO.

I was on the receiving end of a stop by armed police a few years ago (mistaken identity, thankfully !)

Rest assured that, with the dangerous end of a Glock pointing at me, I did EXACTLY as I was told !!!

I was on the receiving end of a stop by armed police a few years ago (mistaken identity, thankfully !)

Rest assured that, with the dangerous end of a Glock pointing at me, I did EXACTLY as I was told !!!

Now imagine that's what it was like every single time you were pulled over by police.

Madness.

7 cops killed at traffic stops in 2015.

7 out of however many million traffic stops across the US. Pretty good odds IMO.

They're now known by their colleagues as 'slow draw'! LOL

But seriously, does that statistic really comfort an officer that has probably never been in combat before when he/she is dealing with a potentially armed and uncooperative suspect?.... I dunno personally.