Quick Weight Guessing Question

At a guess what you think the weight of an average border collie/ greyhound half cross is,,,,,at roughly 24/25 inch.

Just upgrading her old dog bed,,,,foams not as supportive as I'd like....so need to guestimate her weight so they can put tight grade of foam in it....something I've never really bothered with, just go by if she looks ok..

Anyway failing this I'll give vets a ring in morning.

Edited by wuyang

At a guess what you think the weight of an average border collie/ greyhound half cross is,,,,,at roughly 24/25 inch.

Just upgrading her old dog bed,,,,foams not as supportive as I'd like....so need to guestimate her weight so they can put tight grade of foam in it....something I've never really bothered with, just go by if she looks ok..

Anyway failing this I'll give vets a ring in morning.

Bryn 1x collie x grey, he about 60lb lol :thumbs:

walkwithbird015_zpsydlfjcau.jpg

• Like 4

Depends on its build,,,,and what sex,,,,,you could get a lightweight bitch,,,at 24 weighing from 40 lbs upwards,,,

But as the others have said average will be around 50-60 lbs

• Like 2

Lol my we whippet x 19tts is no far of 50lb bird that bryn is a great examle of that cross

thanks mate, here a pic when he was about 3 year's old , in his prime then, he 9 in sep and still in good shape for his age , like the 1st pic on the post

msg-6933-1271070938_zpsokaj5xyi.jpg

• Like 3

Lol my we whippet x 19tts is no far of 50lb bird that bryn is a great examle of that cross

thanks mate, here a pic when he was about 3 year's old , in his prime then, he 9 in sep and still in good shape for his age , like the 1st pic on the post

msg-6933-1271070938_zpsokaj5xyi.jpg

reallt suprised hes never been used as stud cracker mate