Adnams Broadside...one of the best bottled beers around imo

Adnams make some nice beers. broadside and ghostship on draught , if kept right are lovely.

'If' kept right...Ghostship in particular can vary pub to pub...Broadside is 6% out the bottle and has a real bite to it but only 4.something out the cask and loses something from the taste...you tried them 8 pint casks Adnams do Ant...?

ye i had a ghostship mini cask. was nice.

ill tell you the truth im not a real fan of bottled beers, robinsons old tom is the exception. i think its a cracking beer.

Prefer a proper pint myself...but you gotta have something nice for in front of the telly...all that rough ol homebrew will make ya blind...dont think i tried 'old tom'...thought robinsons only made squash

id rather drink my homebrewed beer than most the swill that gets sold as beer lol

• Like 1

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

as you have left it rather late in life to start a career on the piss may I suggest you forget the missing years, starting on beer working upto lager etc etc and just get straight on the cider, and I

Seeing as you are new to the drinking game youngster here are some basic rules that will help you     Always do something to earn your pint ,it can be a visit to the gym or a days work or a bank j

NO NO NO NO NO forget all that strongbow bullmers nonsense real made scrumpy from local sources that's the way to go ... Whenever I work down the west country way in the summer I always look out for t

Had a blinder today boys found a lovely gaff called The Stag in a place called Little Easton had a really nice beer Hop Cross it was called ?..... from a local brewery by the name of Bishop Nick it was a lovely drop ( getting the lingo now ).....im right into this beer caper now the landlord and a couple of locals were Scousers and we all got on like a house on fire ended up being invited to a local Food & Drink Festival at the weekend :D i just didnt realise there was so many different ales and different breweries it seems quite a competitive little recreation this getting old lark might not be so bad after all !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

Had a blinder today boys found a lovely gaff called The Stag in a place called Little Easton had a really nice beer Hop Cross it was called ?..... from a local brewery by the name of Bishop Nick it was a lovely drop ( getting the lingo now ).....im right into this beer caper now the landlord and a couple of locals were Scousers and we all got on like a house on fire ended up being invited to a local Food & Drink Festival at the weekend :D i just didnt realise there was so many different ales and different breweries it seems quite a competitive little recreation this getting old lark might not be so bad after all !

There's hundreds and hundreds mate, one of the local moorland pubs is on over 3,000 different beers in the last 20 years.

Cheers, D.

Oh dear drinking with Scousers, forget craft breweries and real ales it'll be a tin of Tennents Super on the park bench by the end of the week :laugh:

Edited by BGD
  • Like 1

Gnasher, walk to the top of your lane and check out the pub.

Nice little country pub,with real ales plus guest real ales every week.

The guest ales are usually in a wooden keg sitting ontop of a table behind the ramp.

Or the cricket club for bottled stuff like Bishop's finger and hobgobblin.

Gnasher, walk to the top of your lane and check out the pub.

Nice little country pub,with real ales plus guest real ales every week.

The guest ales are usually in a wooden keg sitting ontop of a table behind the ramp.

Or the cricket club for bottled stuff like Bishop's finger and hobgobblin.

You know where he lives ??? Fukcing stalker ......

• Like 1