Chilcot Enquiry Out This Morning ......

Blair n Bsh are the train the world is how it is today no doubts about that, where it a member of the public they would be tried fairly then likely jailed, there's little doubt the motivation was greed for oil money power , talk about the 'men who sold the world' ffs this day and age we should be living in peace and respecting our neighbours working together for the communal good lol but no we happy too allow these people too represent us and this is what we get in return

I would imagine David Kelly's daughter would like too see some form of charges bought against Blair, her father died after telling Blair and co that there was no weapons of mass destruction or chemical weapons, something that did not suit there agenda

I wonder in all reality just how many people died as a direct result of Blair n bush rampage around the globe

• Like 4

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Blair and Bush set in motion a chain of events that has led us to the chaos that has engulfed a large part of the Arab world, and threatens the safety of us all, wherever we live.   But, the anger

Chilcott report far from a cover up. It put blame fairly on Blair and Bush now prosecutions should follow even if private ones for those dead and injured.

Blair n Bsh are the train the world is how it is today no doubts about that, where it a member of the public they would be tried fairly then likely jailed, there's little doubt the motivation was gree

We've seen with Clinton today that politicians are immune to justice,if they won't bring her to justice I don't think there's any chance of Blair or Bush ever facing the consequences of their actions.

Blair squirming. Certainly not shy about getting on the telly recently to tell us all whats good for us, how's he getting on with the middle east peace commission?weight into banning fox hunting He put more political , than he has trying into helping soldiers who he sent to die. I cant stand him, and I cant believe he served three terms, ???

true with foxhunting ban :yes:

Blair squirming. Certainly not shy about getting on the telly recently to tell us all whats good for us, how's he getting on with the middle east peace commission?weight into banning fox hunting He put more political , than he has trying into helping soldiers who he sent to die. I cant stand him, and I cant believe he served three terms, ???

the world was fed up with the tories by then so wanted a change, the snake promised the world and had us believe in freedom whilst all the time restricting our lives more n more, ban this ban that, brought migrants enmasse here all for his own benefit, bliar should be done for treason. But as for helping the US, well I believe they're better on yer side than against

the world was fed up with the tories by then so wanted a change, the snake promised the world and had us believe in freedom whilst all the time restricting our lives more n more, ban this ban that, brought migrants enmasse here all for his own benefit, bliar should be done for treason. But as for helping the US, well I believe they're better on yer side than against

The US are the same as any other country they put their and their zionist masters first. They will back stab quicker than anyone, just watch how quickly they distance themselves from Blair.

Those chemical weapons were supplied to use against Iran in the Iran/ Iraq war wonder who supplied them?. Thats why TB was so sure they were there, he didnt know Saddam and Chemical had used them against the Kurds and the Marsh Arabs around Basra also.

The scuds I know came from ex Soviet stocks. But I'm sure I remember reading Saddam had chemical plants manufacturing mustard gas etc..

Dont you think Iran would have known that? we have one of the best Intelligence groups in the world.

Why did nt the best intelligence group in the world tell him about what had happened to the Kurds and Marsh Arabs?

Listening to the summing up of the Chilcott report yesyerday : several times it was mentioned that tb. was advised and chose to ignore the advise anyway, away from Iraq he did the same with the Hunt Ban!!

also messages to gb. in 2002 from tb. saying" what ever you decide we'll back you all the way"

Y.I.S Leeview

Those chemical weapons were supplied to use against Iran in the Iran/ Iraq war wonder who supplied them?. Thats why TB was so sure they were there, he didnt know Saddam and Chemical had used them against the Kurds and the Marsh Arabs around Basra also.

The scuds I know came from ex Soviet stocks. But I'm sure I remember reading Saddam had chemical plants manufacturing mustard gas etc..

Dont you think Iran would have known that? we have one of the best Intelligence groups in the world.

Why did nt the best intelligence group in the world tell him about what had happened to the Kurds and Marsh Arabs?

Listening to the summing up of the Chilcott report yesyerday : several times it was mentioned that tb. was advised and chose to ignore the advise anyway, away from Iraq he did the same with the Hunt Ban!!

also messages to gb. in 2002 from tb. saying" what ever you decide we'll back you all the way"

Y.I.S Leeview

Because Britain and USA were supporting Saddam at that time pre Desert storm and had also provided said weapons which will all come out should Blair go to trial ,so provide intelligence to the opposition LOL easy to see youve never served

Edited by desertbred

Y.I.S Leeview

Because Britain and USA were supporting Saddam at that time pre Desert stormso GB and USA were supporting Saddam but did nt know what he was doing? and had also provided said weapons these weapons that killed his own people were provided/purchased from Gb and USA which will all come out should Blair go to trialare you implying we still dont know what bliar and bush knew even after the Chilcott report and will only know IF bliar goes on trial? ,so provide intelligence to the opposition LOL easy to see youve never served

Y.I.S Leeview