7 Healthy Pups

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well looks like my bitch has finished 4 bitches 3 dogs bitch and pups both seem happy thanks for looking

no problem mate and i will do bud,,if anyone of here is interested in a pup and will truly give it a good home and as much works as it wants drop me a pm i dont mind to gift one or two out to members

Posted Images

Decent price. Anyone think 150 dear is border line dementia

it is a fair price true, but £100 notes is good price for a lurcher= x bred dog, it will keep timewasters away. most of my lurchers were £ 40- 100 quid, and my best one of the lot Buck, only cost £ 15 quid price of a ferret lol, but i gave the lad (me1) who bred him, £ 45 quid for his kids bit of pocket money . :thumbs::yes:

• Like 1

Decent price. Anyone think 150 dear is border line dementia

it is a fair price true, but £100 notes is good price for a lurcher= x bred dog, it will keep timewasters away. most of my lurchers were £ 40- 100 quid, and my best one of the lot Buck, only cost £ 15 quid price of a ferret lol, but i gave the lad (me1) who bred him, £ 45 quid for his kids bit of pocket money . :thumbs::yes:
£100 is no guarantee of keeping time wasters away ,dickheads have money too.

Usually the worst have more to burn a hole in there pocket.. and then decide before a pup is ready to run ,it's not for them.

and £100 won't change their mind.

• Like 3

Firstly lurcher lad ,what a sound gesture,secondly those Welps are beauty's and well bred thirdly don't take the sinker very reasonably priced good luck wee em atb bunnys.

thanks mate aslong as they get good working homes I'm happy I'm keeping two the merle bitch and big white dog
  • Like 1