Sign in to follow this  
Busher100

Whirrier's

I like skycats one aswell. Nice jacket on old cricket

He's the sire of mine. Not seen him ferreting but have seen him bushing - fast through cover. I know Skycat rates him very highly as a ferreting dog.

Herd she's come a good bitch for you moorside... Atb

Yeah navek shes turned out alright. Atb

If u lads had the choice what terrier breed would u have mixed with the whippet? , because a pup from a hard core digging dog would surely still want to go to ground?

What were ur whirriers like on teeth pre ban?

this we beddy whippet was breed from dogs that were mostly used for foxes came from ireland and the parents done plenty of foxes her mother was only 17tts and she stands at 19tts post-71205-0-20017800-1467318940_thumb.jpg
  • Like 6

What were ur whirriers like on teeth pre ban?

this we beddy whippet was breed from dogs that were mostly used for foxes came from ireland and the parents done plenty of foxes her mother was only 17tts and she stands at 19tts post-71205-0-20017800-1467318940_thumb.jpg

Shes a belter pal, a good strong little bitch. Seen that bitch many many times and id definitely say shes got the best coat of any lurcher ive seen.

Ive got two 3/4whpt x1/4beddy's very handy little dogs. My nxt will hopefully be a 3/4 whpt x 1/4 border terrier. Ideally whirrier too whirrier bred. Atb

• Like 2

For me this cross has 2 faults , prone to being deaf and lack stamina for covering big open marsh land and denses woods , how do ur whiriers do for stamina?