Whirrier's

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

wheaten whippet couldnt fault the old boy. dont think he ever had a sick day. no reverse gear .   ideal for all round pesters dog.

She's 'kind of' a whirrier - dam 100% terrier, sire first cross border terrier x whippet, which makes her 3/4 terrier, 1/4 whippet. If you go ahead with your plan and the pups turn out anything like m

My little bitch Molly 20" 3/4 whippet 1/4 bedlington.

Posted Images

Tbh mate i dont have have no real concerns with her apart from the lack of bunny's and the ground am limited two at the moment..the more she sees the better she will get no doubt...she does have a cracking nose though....just been offered a full time job..with the worst hours you can think of .but that will get Me back on the road and give me my morning moochers and lamping as it's a 12 till 8 shift.its all down to the more they see the better they will get and tbh she's not been saying anywhere anoth as yet ...mines great with folk plus dogs...good around the yard though very protective and if someone is about she lets you no. I like that...she will see some miles once am back driving.

That doesn't sound like the worst hours to me mate.

You can be in bed handy and up for a mooch at first light, fishing or ferreting before work. And equally you can get out lamping after work and not have to worry about being up early next day.

Guest Navek

I do like bull xs but not for rabbits rat n odd fox but if tracking shot deer or lots of foxing was my game a bull x would be top of my list just not for the kind of work i do

i think a bull whippet grey would be ideal for mooching lamping ferreting and as a main runner in any bushing team.. I think the only thing lacking in a bull whippet grey could be coat if it took after the whippet

Got bull in all my lurchers and their all got really good noses and one thing I noticed between my bullxs and the old collie cross I had is f***ing loyalitty Jesus my bullxs hunt constantly and have drive through the roof my collie hunted when she felt like! They suit me and maybe adding a touch of terrier blood into my bullxs next breeding can only really see benefits I didn't put terrier blood in this time because my old girl is really heavy being 3/8 5/8 towards the bull I added more grey making the pups racier which is what I wanted so next if the pup makes the graded is terrier blood

I do like bull xs but not for rabbits rat n odd fox but if tracking shot deer or lots of foxing was my game a bull x would be top of my list just not for the kind of work i do

i think a bull whippet grey would be ideal for mooching lamping ferreting and as a main runner in any bushing team.. I think the only thing lacking in a bull whippet grey could be coat if it took after the whippet
and size if it takes to the whippet . depending on what pops out mooching wise....thinking mote
Guest Navek

Why blame the whippet in there could of easily came from the greyhound or bull as they all as a rule have shit coats.

seen plenty of bull greyhounds with a good enough coats never seen one with a bad coat...never seen a bull whippet with a good coat..most have been bald from toe too arse
Guest Navek

and size if it takes to the whippet . depending on what pops out mooching wise....thinking mote
it would be big enough for anything legal that popped out anyway lol

use a wheaten or wheatenxbull to get better coat and not lose any of the other traits youd want from bull
  • Like 1

Thinking more of the lack of time for the kids gaz..

You going be working weekends?

I don't think you can win working full time when it comes to family time. If you work days you more often than not out before kids get up and if working later they go bed before you get home.

At least you can get them up and take them school pal.

The odd sataday mate .they way you put it it doesn't sound bad at all.just got use to the 6 till 2 shift lol..this jobs only really to get me back on the road tbh...so for time being it will do...am gonna get the snip as my Mrs is pregnant again so tbh I need more than 8 hours a day anyway lol...am not one for the snip but am certainly thinking about it lol

The odd sataday mate .they way you put it it doesn't sound bad at all.just got use to the 6 till 2 shift lol..this jobs only really to get me back on the road tbh...so for time being it will do...am gonna get the snip as my Mrs is pregnant again so tbh I need more than 8 hours a day anyway lol...am not one for the snip but am certainly thinking about it lol

Haha sound mate. Don't blame you. I wouldn't think twice about it if I was in same situation. Get it done fella.

And no mate there are worse shifts than that definitely.