Shooting Lions

Kid shooting the air rifle in the air at nothing looks shit .

The tattooed woman seemed decent to start with but when asked why she didnt stop posting pics she said she wouldnt because the more puics she shows the more her name gets around . As in fame .

Lions, foxes, rabbits, rats..., don't see any difference as long as it's ethical and sustainable. Hypocritical on both pro and anti hunting sides to make one more right or wrong than another.

One thing I'm not mad keen on is bow hunting large game. Although I don't have any experience of doing it, I'm guessing it's not the most quick or clinical way to take down game, and I'm all for the quickest & cleanest practical means. Not judging others, just my preference.

Edited by pesky1972
  • Like 2

It's been done on here before and had many different views from people when the doctor killed Cecil the lion... with me I don't know... I've no problem with deer fox rabbit hare aslong as it's done humainly as possible but when it comes to lions tigers elephants rhinos that just gets my back up to be honest. Maybe that's hypocritical of me but I just feel those sort of animals should be admired for the magnificent species that they are ... not killed for fun and fame like these 2 tarts on here

• Like 4

Glad the tattood lady stopped her mate in her tracks when her friend spouted the old chestnut "But lions are endangered",the program was a bit hit and miss,and it showed ricky gervais for the fat twat he is,leading a twitter hate campaign,what a poof.

• Like 1

Glad the tattood lady stopped her mate in her tracks when her friend spouted the old chestnut "But lions are endangered",the program was a bit hit and miss,and it showed ricky gervais for the fat twat he is,leading a twitter hate campaign,what a poof.

A Twitter hate campaign against Gervais ?

Please share, he's a right bellend