Midland Game Fair

It would depend on what your going for,I went last year to buy a shotgun thinking I would get a good deal only to be told by stall holders the cost of a pitch was so high there was no room for discount on stock,found same gun local gun shop 100 quid cheeper,if your going to have crack with dog lads go to hunt shows where you don't get your trousers pulled down just to get in,your pays your money and hope for the best

was wondering how long it would take for someone to start whinging about how expensive it is

if you want a weekend away (and to be honest the midland is too big to take in in one day) then a visit is worth making, but as said there are no longer any bargains to be had, the stall holders get raped over the fees to have a pitch and the costs have to be passed down to joe public, simple fact of life, they want to whinge then direct their complaints to the organisers, not the traders but if you want to see whats new, different or just walk around scrounging samples of grub to try things out then its worth the trip, should think from Holyhead it would take about 2 1/2 hours to get there

• Like 2

You will get clothes and boots cheaper in my experience.those new hunters were 295 retail every stall was knocking em out for 195. I only do one day ,get round fine.

Edited by Qbgrey
  • 2 weeks later...

Well lads, myself and a couple of mates have just booked a bus tour to the Midland ! Staying three nights in Wolverhampton. Whats Wolverhampton like for the nightlife? Anyone recomend any good pubs in the city?

wolves is ok for night life , i was born there but not been back in 30 years, but prob not cheap regards drink, but neither is the midland for food and drink.

• Like 1

Well lads, myself and a couple of mates have just booked a bus tour to the Midland ! Staying three nights in Wolverhampton. Whats Wolverhampton like for the nightlife? Anyone recomend any good pubs in the city?

wolves is ok for night life , i was born there but not been back in 30 years, but prob not cheap regards drink, but neither is the midland for food and drink.

I better start saving a few bob then !