Yorkshire Rabbits.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye,.the Yorkshire Dales has always provided good sport... Years ago, I used to stay around an area for a week or so,..and enjoy the craic,...nowadays it is always a mad rush, .a few precious hours s

Gunnerside lol..you can keep it haha,im to old to be getting chased about the place,its no paradise on there believe you me haha,need best pair of running shoes available ?

Cant run properly & fleas? Sounds like your calling my mongrels here matey haha..seriously though that place is warmer than hell,i don't hunt Yorkshire no more so i aint trying to bullshit anyone,

Posted Images

Aye,.the Yorkshire Dales has always provided good sport...

Years ago, I used to stay around an area for a week or so,..and enjoy the craic,...nowadays it is always a mad rush, .a few precious hours spent rabbiting with pals,..and then back on to that fecking Motorway.... :yes:

I get my Bus Pass in a few weeks time,..unbelievable... :laugh:

So,..maybe this season I'll stay away from home for a while,...perhaps give it all,.. one last blast..... :thumbs:

img036.tif.jpg

img041.tif.jpg

Lets me know if you ever need a sofa for a few days lol

Aye,.the Yorkshire Dales has always provided good sport...

Years ago, I used to stay around an area for a week or so,..and enjoy the craic,...nowadays it is always a mad rush, .a few precious hours spent rabbiting with pals,..and then back on to that fecking Motorway.... :yes:

I get my Bus Pass in a few weeks time,..unbelievable... :laugh:

So,..maybe this season I'll stay away from home for a while,...perhaps give it all,.. one last blast..... :thumbs:

img036.tif.jpg

img041.tif.jpg

Your welcome here for the weekend when the season starts will pick you up from the bus station lol

What would you lads be like day walking LOL

Love it as long as its not with one of the saluki things lol . . .

Why cant yours keep up with them saluki things :laugh:
No its just I get embarrassed watching there owners trying to get them back on the lead

See thats when quality shows through, its not difficult when you know what your doing
I never did master the technique all though I seen I done a few times . . . . . . .

Apparently you get down on the floor and Here snowey snowey snowey, come on snowey, please snowey, few tut tut tuts and squeaks squeaks, here snowey, 10 minutes later snowey takes a step forward, GOOD GIRL SNOWEY! COME ON THEN, COME ON, aawwww come on, another 10 minutes snowey takes another step, then 5 more, she cocks her ears, thinks f**k ya and goes for another lap of the feild lol.

• Like 1

Just returned from a week's holiday in Yorkshire (Gunnerside near Richmond) The place is CRAWLING with rabbits. I only saw one with mixi.I asked a few of the locals whether mixi ever wipes them out and they reckon it only has a small effect on numbers. Does the Yorkshire population have some sort of immunity? I hope those of you lucky enough to hunt in Yorkshire don't get either a more virulent form of mixi or the dreaded haemorrhagic disease. The place is a lurcherman's paradise.

Go to North Yorkshire with a lad ferret it shoot them and lamp them it never seems to make a difference the place is crawling had some permission at bedale that was the same.

Just returned from a week's holiday in Yorkshire (Gunnerside near Richmond) The place is CRAWLING with rabbits. I only saw one with mixi.I asked a few of the locals whether mixi ever wipes them out and they reckon it only has a small effect on numbers. Does the Yorkshire population have some sort of immunity? I hope those of you lucky enough to hunt in Yorkshire don't get either a more virulent form of mixi or the dreaded haemorrhagic disease. The place is a lurcherman's paradise.

Go to North Yorkshire with a lad ferret it shoot them and lamp them it never seems to make a difference the place is crawling had some permission at bedale that was the same.

my spots not far from bedale when down there with the keepers or calling down for abit crack in the summer we all end up in bedale for a meal an few pints as one of the keepers sisters own a pub in the town I love the place, Infact me an the ex was thinking about moving down there afew year back atb

We all know it has large quantities off rabbits but why tell the world exactly where your going .. Keep it to yourself and enjoy your hunting under the radar

We all know it has large quantities off rabbits but why tell the world exactly where your going .. Keep it to yourself and enjoy your hunting under the radar

mate there is plenty to go around down there for everyone an to be honest I didn't get down there that much last season as AV nearly getting out of the lurcher game to concentrate on me terriers,an you would be daft going down that way these day with out permission as its keepered up to death an the police is shit hot,AV had to nick the head keeper up a few times when police didn't believe I had permission they follow me to his house an watched me wake him up in the middle of shooting season haha he just laughed about it on the phone the next day atb
  • Like 1