Yorkshire Rabbits.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye,.the Yorkshire Dales has always provided good sport... Years ago, I used to stay around an area for a week or so,..and enjoy the craic,...nowadays it is always a mad rush, .a few precious hours s

Gunnerside lol..you can keep it haha,im to old to be getting chased about the place,its no paradise on there believe you me haha,need best pair of running shoes available ?

Cant run properly & fleas? Sounds like your calling my mongrels here matey haha..seriously though that place is warmer than hell,i don't hunt Yorkshire no more so i aint trying to bullshit anyone,

Posted Images

Dales rabbits are undoubtably easier ! Only silly egos would make you think other wise ! Enjoyed my hunting a lot more since running tidy southern bunnies! Think mixi will have its way every where in the end ! Shame there's no way to stop it ?

What would you lads be like day walking LOL

Love it as long as its not with one of the saluki things lol . . .

Why cant yours keep up with them saluki things :laugh:
No its just I get embarrassed watching there owners trying to get them back on the lead

See thats when quality shows through, its not difficult when you know what your doing

• Like 1

AV had permission in Yorkshire for allot of years an took a thousands of rabbits off the place but each year they are still there you could never wipe the place out but you could tell when mixy had hit it,mind you that was only afew times atb

Aye,.the Yorkshire Dales has always provided good sport...

Years ago, I used to stay around an area for a week or so,..and enjoy the craic,...nowadays it is always a mad rush, .a few precious hours spent rabbiting with pals,..and then back on to that fecking Motorway.... :yes:

I get my Bus Pass in a few weeks time,..unbelievable... :laugh:

So,..maybe this season I'll stay away from home for a while,...perhaps give it all,.. one last blast..... :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 14

Gunnerside is brilliant lamping used to go down there alot before i moved down south. It is on top though the gamekeepers dont mess about if they catch you. Had guns pointed at us on an occassion. Worked out if you go down there after 1am you normally get around ok. Easy take 30's in couple of hours. Its good lamping well worth the risk.

• Like 1