A legend LOL It,s a wonder hes not in one of your books,

now now desertbred there's no need to start being bitchy is there just because your a little worried that they mite f**k you and your family back home to live in your little mud huts breeding cammles and swapping daughters to dirty old men for a bag of grains lol

More chance of you being f****d off its not what you know in this world its who you know. as for you you are a southern jessie you probably voted to stay in :thumbs:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The man's a total legend.......he's got his finger on the pulse of common sense.....

I think after seventeen years of battling his and our corner he was entitled to that ...if only the rest of our lack lustre politicians had his commitment we wouldn't have ended up in the position we

Bring it on....I think a good civil war is the future.

I suggested this in the pub the other night....all my mates unanimously agreed I'd spend the entire war hiding under the stairs at my mums house....

So much for friends..

Might be a little bit more than civil war ...trumps on it https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/live/2016/jun/28/us-election-campaign-2016-clinton-trump-sanders
Guest Navek

now now desertbred there's no need to start being bitchy is there just because your a little worried that they mite f**k you and your family back home to live in your little mud huts breeding cammles and swapping daughters to dirty old men for a bag of grains lol

More chance of you being f****d off its not what you know in this world its who you know. as for you you are a southern jessie you probably voted to stay in :thumbs:
im not from the south sorry mate and carnt ship me out unlike you I'm a fully bred Brit my parents grandparents ect ect were born here...I'm not a paki who scrounges of another country and claims benefits and try's nock acouple of kids out while living in the uk so you gets free pas to stay...its your kind what's ruined this country. Coming over here draining the country of funds to pay for you third world ideology and nonce religion now we're out the Eu they need send you all back.

im not from the south sorry mate and carnt ship me out unlike you I'm a fully bred Brit my parents grandparents ect ect were born here...I'm not a paki who scrounges of another country and claims benefits and try's nock acouple of kids out while living in the uk so you gets free pas to stay...its your kind what's ruined this country. Coming over here draining the country of funds to pay for you third world ideology and nonce religion now we're out the Eu they need send you all back.

Your certainly a jessie. I am iranian not a pakis and dont sponge of no one I spend more in a month feeding my dogs than you do on your self. You carry on with your sad little life attacking on a internet forum and Donating what you doing buying a few friends LOL CRETIN.

Edited by desertbred
Guest Navek

Your certainly a jessie. I am iranian not a pakis and dont sponge of no one I spend more in a month feeding my dogs than you do on your self. You carry on with your sad little life attacking on a internet forum and Donating what you doing buying a few friends LOL CRETIN.
how do you no what I spend ?? You dont and I don't need to buy friends thanks I'm an anti social b*****d who doesn't want or need friends ... And I certainly wouldn't spend good hard earnd cash on buying one lol

Farage has backbone and spirit,absolute classic the way he stood up to them,as i always said anyone who can walk away from a plane crash the way he did has true mettle,hope UKIP storm it if there is a general election in the near future,we would still be doomed to an EU future if it wasnt for farage,he has been getting death threats today from those he has pissed off.

• Like 2

I thought he was embaresing,,,going on like a kid in a playground,,,and junker got the last laff with his last comment...

Now I voted out,,,and I'm glad we are,,,but let's leave the childish stuff out,,,and move on ...

Time for them we put in power to start earning there corn

• Like 3

Tomo,he explained in a later interview that comment about him having the last laugh was in retaliation for him being the recipient of booing and catcalls when he first tried to talk,the newsclip wasnt taken in context,without farage we wouldnt have even had the referendum to be allowed to vote out,there was a lot of hostility to farage in that room,he stood his ground without being overly hostile,I think junkers comment was sour grapes as he fears a knock on effect,and farage was probably right,most of them have probably never had a proper job having been sitting on the EU gravy train for the free ride it gives them.

• Like 2

You don't need to explain Mac ,,,I like the fact he got us out,,,and I know why he said it...and I hate the fact we are told what to do by that lot..

I just find humility in man more appealing ....

Anyway ,,like I say let's move forward .

• Like 2