Should Foreign Aid Money Be Used To Steady The Ship.

Without a doubt we should only give the annual

12 billion foreign aid when in Our own country there are No Foodbanks' Top End Hospitals and NHS services in every UK town and City' When OAP care is at the level it should be .

When Nursery care is Free for all so parents can work .

You get my drift

Sort our own mess out first and Formost

That's just plain common sense surely ?

aye was thinking that after i seen what their handing out,wonder what the jail bill is think theres 12thousand of them banged up.

Without a doubt we should only give the annual

12 billion foreign aid when in Our own country there are No Foodbanks' Top End Hospitals and NHS services in every UK town and City' When OAP care is at the level it should be .

When Nursery care is Free for all so parents can work .

You get my drift

Sort our own mess out first and Formost

That's just plain common sense surely ?

aye was thinking that after i seen what their handing out,wonder what the jail bill is think theres 12thousand of them banged up.

It costs approx £40,000 per inmate for a year.

• Like 1

Stop the foreign aid. It very rarely reaches those its supposed to help.Its often used to finance internal conflict or ends up in the personal bank accounts of corrupt leaders. (sound familiar.)Medicine San Frontier and some of the charitable groups are physically on the ground doing good work. Most of the "AID" loans and grants comes with strings attached much like The EU and US aid it just reinforces corruption both in Donor and recipient countries. lots of the aid ends up buying munitions from the Donor countries to use against the very people it was meant to help so yes ,stop foreign aid as the saying goes "charity begins at home."

• Like 3

Think I would have to agree with max on this one let's sort our own country out first.watched a programme a while back showing Ethiopia all marble floors and Ferraris didn't look like that when geldof the twat was there. the aid money never gets to those who need it

Imo it should be spent in Africa and Asia,sterilizing the female population in exchange for food and housing.

The more we feed,the more they breed,the more they breed,the more they need.

The average Nigerian woman has over 7 children,they couldn't invent the wheel or even a basic sail,so what chance is there that they're going to stay in Africa and try to cultivate the land when the we can give no more?

Even if they did try,they'd f**k it up and end up here anyway.

• Like 3

Imo it should be spent in Africa and Asia,sterilizing the female population in exchange for food and housing.

The average Nigerian woman has over 7 children,they couldn't invent the wheel or even a basic sail,so what chance is there that they're going to stay in Africa and try to cultivate the land when the we can give no more?

i would steralise 40 % of the breeders in this country those providing fodder for jeremy Kyle and the like. .i always assumed the wheel and sails were invented in North Africa. Artesian wells and water wheels etc way before western civilisation got out of the forests..As for cultivation wasnt the food basket of civilisation in the Middle East. Your reasoning is bollocks frankly

Edited by desertbred

i would steralise 40 % of the breeders in this country those providing fodder for jeremy Kyle and the like. .i always assumed the wheel and sails were invented in North Africa. Artesian wells and water wheels etc way before western civilisation got out of the forests..As for cultivation wasnt the food basket of civilisation in the Middle East. Your reasoning is bollocks frankly

Yeah civilization began in the middle east,that's completely irrelevant here,I was talking about real Africans,and not North African Arabs.

We have 3 choices ahead of us,when can give no more to those who need it:

1.watch them starve to death.

2.Let them immigrate/invade and destroy our countries,then when we're gone they starve to death anyway.

3.Humanely reduce their numbers to a point where we can feed them long term.

There is no other option.

Yeah civilization began in the middle east,that's completely irrelevant here,I was talking about real Africans,and not North African Arabs.

2.Let them immigrate/invade and destroy our countries,then when we're gone they starve to death anyway.

There is one ask your Doctor to up your medication.

• Like 1

There is one ask your Doctor to up your medication.

Then this'll all just seem like a nice dream?

No script though brudda,can you help me out inshallah,innit?

Nice ad hominem btw