Labour Are Falling Apart

Hairy arsed Durham miners back Corbyn 100% :thumbs:

http://www.durhamminers.org/defend_jeremy_corbyn

A group of so-called Labour MPs appear to have conspired to use the vote on EU membership - called by our political enemies the Tories - as an excuse to overthrow our democratically elected leader of the Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn.

These people, many of whom are unheard of, cannot stand any form of democracy and appear to be interested only in themselves. They are attempting to blame Corbyn for the way people of this country have voted in a democratic referendum on EU membership. Do they really believe that ordinary voters do not know how they should vote?

Laughable! "These people, many of whom are unheard of, cannot stand any form of democracy" They were elected by democratic means so how the feck can they not be able to stand any form of democracy? :laugh: And as for: "many of whom are unheard of" That is a reflection on the writer's ignorance. I would imagine he / she would prefer all MPs to appear in Celebrity Big Brother of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here so they get better known :whistling:

Feckwit!

Trying to depose a democratically elected leader and overturn the result of a democratic referendum, yep the Blairites love democracy! :laugh:

Proper joker.

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Resignation after resignation ... Bye bye Corbin and good riddance ........

I offered my services to him and the b*****d said I was too far left!

Posted Images

Hairy arsed Durham miners back Corbyn 100% :thumbs:

http://www.durhamminers.org/defend_jeremy_corbyn

A group of so-called Labour MPs appear to have conspired to use the vote on EU membership - called by our political enemies the Tories - as an excuse to overthrow our democratically elected leader of the Labour Party, Jeremy Corbyn.

These people, many of whom are unheard of, cannot stand any form of democracy and appear to be interested only in themselves. They are attempting to blame Corbyn for the way people of this country have voted in a democratic referendum on EU membership. Do they really believe that ordinary voters do not know how they should vote?

Laughable! "These people, many of whom are unheard of, cannot stand any form of democracy" They were elected by democratic means so how the feck can they not be able to stand any form of democracy? :laugh: And as for: "many of whom are unheard of" That is a reflection on the writer's ignorance. I would imagine he / she would prefer all MPs to appear in Celebrity Big Brother of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here so they get better known :whistling:

Feckwit!

Trying to depose a democratically elected leader and overturn the result of a democratic referendum, yep the Blairites love democracy! :laugh:

Proper joker.

That is a separate point and as valid as it is the article is utter schite for the reasons I gave. If that is the best argument that can be brought then Labour deserve all the contempt that is coming their way.

The article says they don't care about democracy only themselves, how does the fact they've been elected make that statement false? Of course they like democracy when it goes their way, the real test of a democrat is accepting democratic decisions when they don't go your way.

The article says they don't care about democracy only themselves, how does the fact they've been elected make that statement false? Of course they like democracy when it goes their way, the real test of a democrat is accepting democratic decisions when they don't go your way.

No. Look again. It says, and I quote: "These people, many of whom are unheard of, cannot stand any form of democracy" CANNOT STAND ANY FORM OF DEMOCRACY That's what it says.

So how exactly did they come to be democratically elected representatives of their constituents? :whistling:

No. Look again. It says, and I quote: "These people, many of whom are unheard of, cannot stand any form of democracy" CANNOT STAND ANY FORM OF DEMOCRACY That's what it says.

So how exactly did they come to be democratically elected representatives of their constituents? :whistling:

Maybe they've changed their minds about democracy since Corbyn's election or maybe they can stand it when it goes their way, that's pretty obvious I would have thought. Shame on the Durham Miners Association for being slightly hyperbolic :laugh:

Are you trying to say the Blairites AREN'T being antidemocratic or are you just enjoying being a pedant? :hmm:

Edited by BGD

Maybe they've changed their minds about democracy since Corbyn's election or maybe they can stand it when it goes their way, that's pretty obvious I would have thought. Shame on the Durham Miners Association for being slightly hyperbolic :laugh:

Are you trying to say the Blairites AREN'T being antidemocratic or are you just enjoying being a pedant? :hmm:

Dave, the core of the argument is valid. But the way it is put across does no favours for the argument. Why are these MPs described as "so-called Labour MPs"? They are duly elected MPs who were first selected by the regional Labour party before being selected by democratic means. It is childish to the extreme to slag them off in that way and the author comes across as an idiot. If that is the best argument that you can come up with about this matter then I'd suggest that you didn't publish it. It looks like one of Max's posts.

Bliar is gone - Thank God. But his supporters live on. One possible reason why there is a move to get rid of Corbyn now is that he will support the expected findings of the Chilcot Enquiry. Corbyn's position is untenable now though. His first fifty of capable MPs have deserted him so how the feck are the public going to have any confidence in his cabinet? Yes, he was elected by the Labour members (and anyone else who could spare a fiver to apply for a vote) but he is a dead man walking. Can't you see that?

Who said it was the best argument anyone could come up with? :blink: The only argument needed is the fact he was democratically elected and still has the support of the membership and the unions. I put it up because earlier in the thread there was doubt cast on his ability to get support from hairy arsed miners so thought folk would be interest to see a statement put out by miners backing him.

I totally agree that the Chilcot Report coming out is a big part of the reason they're pushing so hard to get him gone right now but if you think Corbyn is going anywhere any time soon I think you'll be disappointed ;)

Edited by BGD

Perhaps the 172 labour mps who've gone against the democratically elected leader should be made to resign and put themselves up for reselection at their constituencies, then we'd see the traitorous b*****ds backtracking

Edited by Onlyworkmatters
  • Like 1