Labour Are Falling Apart

Corbyn being a dyed in the wool trade unionist has more in common with the pit men/industrial workers of the past , he has more credability with people of the working classes than Boris or Farage or does a video with a pint in your hand give you street cred these days.?

• Like 2

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Resignation after resignation ... Bye bye Corbin and good riddance ........

I offered my services to him and the b*****d said I was too far left!

Posted Images

Corbyn being a dyed in the wool trade unionist has more in common with the pit men/industrial workers of the past , he has more credability with people of the working classes than Boris or Farage or does a video with a pint in your hand give you street cred these days.?

I and many, many voters would disagree.......do you really think the majority of working class people would feel safe with Corbyn in charge of the UK? I don't think so....he'd fill it with the dregs of the rest of the world in short order.....he is a joke....but I like him in charge for this reason.

• Like 3

I and many, many voters would disagree.......do you really think the majority of working class people would feel safe with Corbyn in charge of the UK? I don't think so....he'd fill it with the dregs of the rest of the world in short order.....he is a joke....but I like him in charge for this reason.

So who would get your valuable support ? it appears to me the whole political establishment is a joke and all parties should stand aside and have a Govenrment formed by business men and academics who at least know what they are talking about and could formulate a coherent plan of action.

Your right db, there not qualified, person in charge of health aint a doctor, the person in charge of finance aint an accountant, etc, get rid of every politician, get the people back in charge of things, instead of some wanker detatched from reality.

Corbyn lives in Islington !!.......hardly the grimey working class area he claims to champion.......as far as a broken ex pit town and the day to day life of its inhabitants is concerned, Islington may as well be on the f***ing moon !

• Like 5

Corbyn lives in Islington !!.......hardly the grimey working class area he claims to champion.......as far as a broken ex pit town and the day to day life of its inhabitants is concerned, Islington may as well be on the f***ing moon !

So says Lord Wilf from his Rural Irish estate :laugh::whistling:

• Like 3

The Blairites need to stop acting like spoilt children and accept he's the democratically elected leader of the party and he's not going anywhere while he has the backing of the members and unions. If they don't like that they're welcome to leave the party or cross the floor and join the Tories.

Corbyn's response to vote of no confidence.

In the aftermath of last weeks referendum, our country faces major challenges. Risks to the economy and living standards are growing. The public is divided.

The government is in disarray. Ministers have made it clear they have no exit plan, but are determined to make working people pay with a new round of cuts and tax rises.

Labour has the responsibility to give a lead where the government will not. We need to bring people together, hold the government to account, oppose austerity and set out a path to exit that will protect jobs and incomes.

To do that we need to stand together. Since I was elected leader of our party nine months ago, we have repeatedly defeated the government over its attacks on living standards.

Last month, Labour become the largest party in the local elections. In Thursdays referendum, a narrow majority voted to leave, but two thirds of Labour supporters backed our call for a remain vote.

I was democratically elected leader of our party for a new kind of politics by 60% of Labour members and supporters, and I will not betray them by resigning. Todays vote by MPs has no constitutional legitimacy.

We are a democratic party, with a clear constitution. Our people need Labour party members, trade unionists and MPs to unite behind my leadership at a critical time for our country.

Edited by BGD
  • Like 3

He's always touring the country giving speeches to packed venues, you just don't see it in the media. His support is in no way restricted to just London and he spends more time out of the Westminster bubble than probably any other politician.

These packed venues are mainly universities and other high brow institutes,i want to see him and Tory leaders visit the estate's of south Wales the north and even the south east go to Chatham Corbin and Cameron go to graves end go to the new Addington estate in Croydon and see what has become of once proud people,

His problem is that there are actually 3 Labour parties........

The Labour membership are predominantly Corbynistas.

The Parliamentary Labour Party are predominantly Blairite.

And a good deal of the Labour electorate voted UKIP !

He WAS democratically, that much is true, but the people who work with him, and may have to form a government with him, had him foisted on them. Looking at the result of the confidence vote, he barely commands enough support to form a shadow cabinet, and the remainder of his MPs see him as unelectable. So...."Grass roots popularity vs electability'....