Labour Are Falling Apart

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Resignation after resignation ... Bye bye Corbin and good riddance ........

I offered my services to him and the b*****d said I was too far left!

Posted Images

He said if he's kicked out he will just go up for election again.

That's another bloody £3 I'm going to have to shell out!

Lol

If it comes to that I'll pay the £3 for you :laugh: offer open to anyone on here that fancies supporting my pal :whistling:

• Like 1

I think he's a complete twat....but...... I've a tiny bit more respect for him not doing what everyone is trying to force him to do...

Nice to see labour imploding but fair play to that twat Corbyn for having a bit of bollocks about him...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 2

I think he's a complete twat....but...... I've a tiny bit more respect for him not doing what everyone is trying to force him to do...

Nice to see labour imploding but fair play to that twat Corbyn for having a bit of bollocks about him...

I can't make my mind up if he's got balls or he's just plain lost the plot ... he seems to have London's unwashed behind him but I can't see him having the traditional labour support from the rest of the country he just doesn't seem identify with them imo ...so many politicians of late have made the mistake of believing the London bubble represents the whole country well britex has sure proved ignore the rest of the country at your peril.
  • Like 1

I can't make my mind up if he's got balls or he's just plain lost the plot ... he seems to have London's unwashed behind him but I can't see him having the traditional labour support from the rest of the country he just doesn't seem identify with them imo ...so many politicians of late have made the mistake of believing the London bubble represents the whole country well britex has sure proved ignore the rest of the country at your peril.

He's always touring the country giving speeches to packed venues, you just don't see it in the media. His support is in no way restricted to just London and he spends more time out of the Westminster bubble than probably any other politician.

He's always touring the country giving speeches to packed venues, you just don't see it in the media. His support is in no way restricted to just London and he spends more time out of the Westminster bubble than probably any other politician.

But you have to admit he's attracting a different kind of clientele its hard to see the traditional hairy arsed miners (dont get excited max ) finding anything to relate to with him.

But you have to admit he's attracting a different kind of clientele its hard to see the traditional hairy arsed miners (dont get excited max ) finding anything to relate to with him.

You think they're more likely to relate to a bunch of privately educated, europhile Blairites? Because that's who's trying to take power from Corbyn.

Yes but he's a krank.......and he is far, far away from the minds of the average voter.....that's why I love him. With JC in charge, and his whacky ideas, I know labour can never. ever get in power.....thats why I'd vote for him time and time again....

Yes but he's a krank.......and he is far, far away from the minds of the average voter.....that's why I love him. With JC in charge, and his whacky ideas, I know labour can never. ever get in power.....thats why I'd vote for him time and time again....

Well if there's another leadership election and they're accepting £3 supporters again make sure to PM me and I'll send the £3 along :thumbs:

You think they're more likely to relate to a bunch of privately educated, europhile Blairites? Because that's who's trying to take power from Corbyn.

Well that's kind of my point Labour are lost and Jeremy isn't the fix I'm afraid.

Well that's kind of my point Labour are lost and Jeremy isn't the fix I'm afraid.

Well if they're fecked anyway why not keep Corbyn on until he's actually been tested in a GE? Surely that would put the party on better footing than the chaos of coup attempts and possible leadership elections with a possible GE right around the corner? After all he's done pretty well in every electoral test so far...

Well if they're fecked anyway why not keep Corbyn on until he's actually been tested in a GE? Surely that would put the party on better footing than the chaos of coup attempts and possible leadership elections with a possible GE right around the corner? After all he's done pretty well in every electoral test so far...

Maybe but I just can't see it going anywhere just my opinion :thumbs:

Worth keeping him as leader for next few weeks just to see the reaction to Chilcot IMO :D

I'm sure that has NOTHING to do with the sudden panic to get him gone ASAP either... :whistling:

Edited by BGD
  • Like 2

Maybe but I just can't see it going anywhere just my opinion :thumbs:

Every major city now has a Labour Mayor, it's already gone somewhere ;)