Labour Are Falling Apart

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Resignation after resignation ... Bye bye Corbin and good riddance ........

I offered my services to him and the b*****d said I was too far left!

Posted Images

The rot has set in now. I'd be amazed if Corbyn can last much longer........I think the referendum will have a snow ball effect for a while within both main parties until things settle down.

They are falling like a pack of cards, apart from his big pal Diane Abbott she has been on the radio, saying he will ride the storm.

They know there is a chance of a general election and with him in charge they will be wiped out.

Edited by Country Joe
  • Like 1

I reckon he will stay anyway. He's shown that anyone that doesn't agree with him is for the chop, so it will suit him to have them leave then he will be left with half a party full of yes men and he can fill the other half with terrorist sympathisers like himself.

Just 6 months Mr Corbyn just another 6 months to do more damage to your university debaters team that's all I ask.

Labour has just about alienated every body.

Just one more thing I couldn't give a rat's ass about the damage to the economy ,what price liberty

• Like 6

They are falling like a pack of cards, apart from his big pal Diane Abbott she has been on the radio, saying he will ride the storm.

They know there is a chance of a general election and with him in charge they will be wiped out.

With a face like hers, you would ride anything given the chance !

• Like 2

With a face like hers, you would ride anything given the chance !

i dunno a blow job would be nice with those big lips

• Like 3