Jeremy Corbyn........

Goes without saying that I'm no fan of the scruffy communist twat, but could he be the unforeseen 'collateral damage'.....?

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/eu-referendum-government-website-crashes-as-thousands-of-remain-voters-demand-second-contest-a3279936.html

It's serious enough for him to issue a denial !

http://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/117891-160625-aides-deny-labour-leader-corbyn-will-resign-in-wake-of-brexit

Corbyn is a lot more politically astute than people give him credit for. Had he whole heartdaly comitted himself and the Labour party behind the Remain campaign and the Remain had won Cameron and his cronies would have become theheroes of the hour in their eyes no credit would have gone to Corbyn or Labour. With the out vote winning the referendum Camerons position was unsustainable, Corbyn did not try very hard to go against the wishes of the people. Hence a shrewd politician , I wouldnt trust him as far as I could throw him but that goes for all politicians in my estimation.

• Like 1

He just came out with a classic,labour need to discuss immigration,what???Stable door,horse bolted.What they going to discuss it over,tea and biscuits?Shows how far apart they are from the man on the street and his views.

• Like 1

Yea he will discuss it with a room full of migrants fs, I think it's about time they stopped doing polls around London and outside mosques for British views, it's sickening, start speaking to British people who are British not some black man with a balaclava on talking all gangsta, or a woman with a letterbox on her face where the eyes are, or a family in a polish shop. Just a normal white, black British Christian family

• Like 2

I've noticed most pictures of leave supporters are mind washed kids brought up under a labour government and don't know any different.

Sorry for going a little off topic but after reading that I was thinking is there any adult in leave camp every picture nearly looks like there supporter just walked out of band camp.