The 'leaves' Have It

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sorry you did not get your own way in the EU referendum, don't blame the people who voted to leave! Blame the 28% of eligible voters who did not bother to turn up Blame the 232 people who left t

Of course your entitled to your opinion ,and you obviously think the British electorate have made a mistake ,but now the decision has been made ,why would you "wave fondly " as Britain sinks beneath t

least we made our own bed

Posted Images

A golden opportunity..................to stay in with France, now who is on a different planet.

The fascists across Europe are all slithering out of the woodwork, crowing at the New Dawn and demanding referenda... what exactly does that tell you about what you just voted for? :huh:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36615879

The people voted, they did not vote the way some wanted. or do some think that all who voted out in the UK are Fascists? Every one is more than entitled to their opinion, but they are not entitled to tell the British people how and what to vote for, if not a UK Citizen. I for one did not think that we had a Democracy strong enough to give the real Result of the In - Out Referendum. I was wrong.

All the best

Edited by just-A-snap
  • Like 2

'General airgun discussion' sure it didnt say 'house of commons' ??

Same as f***ing facebook Scott. Jesus. I must have more politicians as friends than I previously thought.

We live in a democracy and more people wanted out than wanted in. We've given it a chance for 40 odd years and it hasn't worked. Great Britain was Great Britain long before the unelected bureaucrats in Brussels tried micro managing our lives and now we have the chance to be great again. I hope we get British passports back because I never thought of myself as European.

The pound was bound to take a dive initially, but it will come back.

To all you hand-wringers who hate the result so much. Tough.

Everyone that was against it whether they like it or not, is a minority. Financial pressures from the powers that be will be forth coming

Hard slog lies ahead, but at least you will be slogging for yourselves, and better for it in the long run IMO

• Like 9

On wards and up wards , old chaps , what's done is done , move on and let's get this country of ours back on it feet

For the better

Atb

Under Boris Johnson? :rofl:

I think he'll be too busy shagging anything in a skirt to focus on the real issues... :yes:

It might just be an opinion, as I dont really know what it all means in detail, but I dont feel we're as strong as we were 24 hours ago. For some reason.

Whos is actually gonna run the country now?

Well it wont be Europe and their Zionist masters that's for sure :thumbs:

• Like 1

We live in a democracy and more people wanted out than wanted in. We've given it a chance for 40 odd years and it hasn't worked. Great Britain was Great Britain long before the unelected bureaucrats in Brussels tried micro managing our lives and now we have the chance to be great again. I hope we get British passports back because I never thought of myself as European.

The pound was bound to take a dive initially, but it will come back.

To all you hand-wringers who hate the result so much. Tough.

hear hear, very well said.

Phil

• Like 2