Which New Government Is Best For Us Now Following Our Brexit?

Well folks as happy as we are, who's best to take te top job now? Cameron needs the sack, how can we be expected to trust him when he didn't listen to the natives in the 1st place. It SHOUD be a con, UKIP alliance as we Nigel started the ball rolling n stuck it through til the end. The MPs have now seen that we the true British are what should matter so need to start towing the line or out da feck.

it would be nice to see nigel as pm but what we need now is a sensible stable govt if cameron has any sense he should bring boris gove nigel into some sort of think tank /action party to steer things forward

The fact of the matter is we have a democratically elected Conservative government at the moment. This result won't change that. The only thing that will change is the leadership within the Tories.

Cameron would never resign. He's far too arrogant for that. He'll have to be pushed. I'll help if required.

Cameron is resigning....

corbyn must be next.

No chance.......ha ha .....to be fair, his leadership of the Labour party is the best thing that could have happened for the other parties....leave him where he is I say!!

• Like 2

Anything other than a Conservative gov now would be bad for us, Labour economic polices have always been dodgy in dodgy times and UKIP would burn way too many bridges with EU, we still need the EU just as they need us until such a time we have new markets and agreements with other areas.

Cameron had to go of course after the way he led the out camp instead of keeping neutral, but perversely I feel he would of got us a decent out as well probably better than any of the potential leaders even though he supported stay.

I hope to see change but unless other EU countries follow suit we won't actually see a lot day to day as our MP's will negotiate in such a way we are still tied to them.

Is great to see all the politicians incredulous as us not voting the way they think we should of and them saying it maybe a lesson about having a referendum and it may be our last, they still see it as our fault and nothing to do with them being wrong. :hmm: