Subsistence Lifestyle Could You ???

Exactly mac,,,,even Glenn goes back to civvie street from time to time,,,mind you that might be to see his kids...

I think what you would like socks,,,is some remote island in the uk,,,,up Scotland ,,plenty of game around,,,good bit of land to grow a bit of food,,,but very few people,,,,sounds nice

Theres another similar program Yukon Men,they live a hunting fishing trapping type of existance but it all looks far to grim,given the chance i would rather live a Swamp People sort of existance,gator hunting and snapper turtle trapping,looks a lot more fun,byron tou must have a tale to tell about that,how did you end up with so little cash for so long a time?
tight fxcker mackem..tight fxcker..lol.......I quess that's all I needed at the time... I met a young dutch freeborn lass and her malinois living in a cave on the French/Spanish border.even shared her fire..nice..none of the other though.sorry,haha.she was hoping to cross the pyranese and to end up in orgiva/benificio.. [hippies] she made it and lived there for a few years..still got a knitted hammock she gave me.. went up to orgiva couple of years back..strange hippy place that,,full of characters though..which I think as all but died out in the uk..
There's little communes and places still in the uk,if you know the right people, most of the ones I hear of are vegetarian though.

fk that veggie bolox

• Like 3

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think its a great Idea and something I'd like to do for a week or two to get away from everything but not as a lifestyle You could learn to really use your practical living skills properly   Troubl

I live in a cabin I built myself, no telly and probably % meat or fish I eat I caught. Got hens and now some sheep. Not really subsistence as I work but I try, can't be doing with the veggies etc thou

But how would we get on thl without the internet?

Exactly mac,,,,even Glenn goes back to civvie street from time to time,,,mind you that might be to see his kids...

I think what you would like socks,,,is some remote island in the uk,,,,up Scotland ,,plenty of game around,,,good bit of land to grow a bit of food,,,but very few people,,,,sounds nice

Theres another similar program Yukon Men,they live a hunting fishing trapping type of existance but it all looks far to grim,given the chance i would rather live a Swamp People sort of existance,gator hunting and snapper turtle trapping,looks a lot more fun,byron tou must have a tale to tell about that,how did you end up with so little cash for so long a time?
tight fxcker mackem..tight fxcker..lol.......I quess that's all I needed at the time... I met a young dutch freeborn lass and her malinois living in a cave on the French/Spanish border.even shared her fire..nice..none of the other though.sorry,haha.she was hoping to cross the pyranese and to end up in orgiva/benificio.. [hippies] she made it and lived there for a few years..still got a knitted hammock she gave me.. went up to orgiva couple of years back..strange hippy place that,,full of characters though..which I think as all but died out in the uk..
There's little communes and places still in the uk,if you know the right people, most of the ones I hear of are vegetarian though.

fk that veggie bolox
exactly
  • Like 1
Screenshot_2016-06-28-16-21-14-1_zpsdrlcMet this fella a few weeks back who lived off the land in the elements. Spent a few hours with him. Very interesting man. When we parted ways he just walked off into the sunset. Was surreal.Btw thats my brothers watch only thing he owned was a pair of ripped shorts. Edited by flipbull
  • Like 1

Screenshot_2016-06-28-16-21-14-1_zpsdrlcMet this fella a few weeks back who lived off the land in the elements. Spent a few hours with him. Very interesting man. When we parted ways he just walked off into the sunset. Was surreal.Btw thats my brothers watch only thing he owned was a pair of ripped shorts.

Hes prob a piss head or summit mate,fancy walking about looking like that

Screenshot_2016-06-28-16-21-14-1_zpsdrlcet this fella a few weeks back who lived off the land in the elements. Spent a few hours with him. Very interesting man. When we parted ways he just walked off into the sunset. Was surreal.

Have you never bumped into Lobby around Formby Altcar ways FB? He's lived off the land for years,eating eel out the Alt etc atb AT

Not yet AT haha would like to though. Is he called Lobby coz that's how he catches his eels? The fella in pic was called Toby. He was up Crosby mate.

Screenshot_2016-06-28-16-21-14-1_zpsdrlcMet this fella a few weeks back who lived off the land in the elements. Spent a few hours with him. Very interesting man. When we parted ways he just walked off into the sunset. Was surreal.Btw thats my brothers watch only thing he owned was a pair of ripped shorts.

Hes prob a piss head or summit mate,fancy walking about looking like that

Think he didn't need a bevvy mate he was high on life haha.

How can he survive in this climate in only a pair of shorts ......

We have a fella round here lives in a tent on the a41 as you drive past you see all his mess proper dive and hes one mental c**t dont talk to no one or nothing. f**k noes how he survives . He just dont want to live by the system

Fella in pic says he didn't want to be part of the machine ? also the hardest part was having nobody to talk to and it's not healthy. He was into meditation. Interesting fella.

Had my dog out last night 3 am ish and next thing seen my dog jumping up and growling at what turned out to be some stocky c*nt. Got the dog on the lead apologised and offered to shake his hand. He said stop following me and just ran away. Fookin funny mate left me sctratching my head and still am tbh.

Climate change mate.

Climate change mate.

Lol yhea he is really going to survive the climate change winter lol .....

We have a fella round here lives in a tent on the a41 as you drive past you see all his mess proper dive and hes one mental c**t dont talk to no one or nothing. f**k noes how he survives . He just dont want to live by the system

Fella in pic says he didn't want to be part of the machine ? also the hardest part was having nobody to talk to and it's not healthy. He was into meditation. Interesting fella.

Had my dog out last night 3 am ish and next thing seen my dog jumping up and growling at what turned out to be some stocky c*nt. Got the dog on the lead apologised and offered to shake his hand. He said stop following me and just ran away. Fookin funny mate left me sctratching my head and still am tbh.

Lol mental fuckers around

Climate change mate.
Lol yhea he is really going to survive the climate change winter lol .....

We will all chip in with a bit of fur come September socks. Should see him through lol