Eu Counting Under Way.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly.....mon ya beauty. Secondly can I just congratulate the vast majority of English and Welsh for having the balls to make this happen. It's not often I'm embarrassed to be Scottish but there re

In my 50 odd years I've never felt so proud to be British, there's gonna be hard times ahead but we will come out a stronger better richer prouder country... Thanks to everyone in the country who vote

I'm frankly flabbergasted by almost every reporter, remain fan and pro EU politician to grasp the fact that it is absolutely possible for a sovereign nation state to function on its own and in the int

Have you heard sturgeon. Immigration welcolme in scotland. I would laugh forever if the now uncertain multicultural Newcastle's west end pick up sticks and headed to Edinburgh.

As far as I know Scotland has not experienced true multiculturalism yet.

Think sturgeon a busy body who knows what to say to mislead people.

I couldnt believe newcastle voted in when i saw it on the news,the place has changed a lot over the years.

you better believe its changed mackem. the west end is more like islamabad and the town centre is awash with eastern european shitbags. at least sunderland and durham shoved two fingers up at europe.

• Like 2

Have you heard sturgeon. Immigration welcolme in scotland. I would laugh forever if the now uncertain multicultural Newcastle's west end pick up sticks and headed to Edinburgh.

I couldnt believe newcastle voted in when i saw it on the news,the place has changed a lot over the years.

you better believe its changed mackem. the west end is more like islamabad and the town centre is awash with eastern european shitbags. at least sunderland and durham shoved two fingers up at europe.

I saw sunderland on TV,i knew they wouldnt vote in mate,i saw a guy on the news chatting about the number of council house votes and thought condescending twat,i am glad the estates voted out,not everyone comes from an ivory tower with privilege as a birthright and eton as their seat of learning,some people come from the real world and yesterdays vote was their two fingered salute to the establishment.
  • Like 3

Take alook down the cheese counters in any supermarket 80percent from france germany if no trade deal british farmers could fill the gap and start making aliving without subsidies sheep farmers could stand on their own if they didn't flood the market with cheep newzealand lamb,the list could go on,its about time supermarkets put british farmers first and look at the billions it would save the tax payer

• Like 2

Its sad what's happened there, The culture gone in parts with Gateshead going the same way.

Happy with northeast voted on a whole and looking forward to the future.

I was also surprised living In Newcastle.... The thing is with Newcastle its a very small city the likes of North and South Tyneside voted leave

Many people from out the are would class the likes of North shields and Wallsend as being part of Newcastle

Remember what they said max,when project fear was running,that we plebians had to remember Out means out so that black labour politician chukka umuna? shouldnt backtrack with that 48% crap,OUT MEANS OUT.