Eu Counting Under Way.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly.....mon ya beauty. Secondly can I just congratulate the vast majority of English and Welsh for having the balls to make this happen. It's not often I'm embarrassed to be Scottish but there re

In my 50 odd years I've never felt so proud to be British, there's gonna be hard times ahead but we will come out a stronger better richer prouder country... Thanks to everyone in the country who vote

I'm frankly flabbergasted by almost every reporter, remain fan and pro EU politician to grasp the fact that it is absolutely possible for a sovereign nation state to function on its own and in the int

Rusty the big remain voters were London and Birmingham

His many were true Brits

How many were Poles ect scared of what might be ?

I'd say maybe 4-5 mill true Brits voted Remain backed by foreigners and takers

True Great Brits have spoke we OUT

same as here in NI mate, everybody I spoke too most was voting out, but the few that wanted to stay in said its because they wanted more benefits, and most of them was just bone idol.
  • Like 1

Scotland is full of Shiite, gurning about independence then want to be part of a bigger corrupt state, the eu will bleed any oil wealth dry from Scotland, the snp need banning

It's highly unlikely there will even be a EU for Scotland to join now.

I also wouldn't be suprised if that close shave was rigged...I only spoke to 1 person in the past two months that was voting in......and everyone else I spoke to had a similar story.... Lets hope we get some rapid and strong change....

• Like 4

Personally I reckon the political parties brought this result on themselves. I can't be the only one who felt even more determined to vote against them every time they made a veiled threat of financial punishment if we voted to leave.