Eu Counting Under Way.

Looking forward to the response from Brussels

just seen the report from Brussels.........she said it's doom and gloom from now on...........britian got to come up with loads of ££££££££££ to leave......worth it i say...looks like Cameron going to leave.....

And if we don't pay ..they might kick us out ..sounds the way forward .

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly.....mon ya beauty. Secondly can I just congratulate the vast majority of English and Welsh for having the balls to make this happen. It's not often I'm embarrassed to be Scottish but there re

In my 50 odd years I've never felt so proud to be British, there's gonna be hard times ahead but we will come out a stronger better richer prouder country... Thanks to everyone in the country who vote

I'm frankly flabbergasted by almost every reporter, remain fan and pro EU politician to grasp the fact that it is absolutely possible for a sovereign nation state to function on its own and in the int

The Scottish have the decision whether to be a significant part in a successful UK or be a tiny part of the EU with no say or power and the failing euro as there currency.. Its a no brainer Scotland are going nowhere imo.

• Like 1

Congratulations to everyone who voted, it's a big achievement we will now have more control over our destiny.

The pound is at its lowest in over 30 years.

Geert Wilders said it's time Holland had a referendum.

The house of cards is beginning to fold.

I bet there's thousands of lefties wishing they went out and voted. They probably arrogantly thought us out crowd were on a beaten docket.

Well done lads, we told the world that people matter, the people who elect you don't want to be abused any more, you work for the people !..........truly proud to be an Englishman today.

• Like 4