Razor Pics ?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, snoopdog is a very good pal of mine. About 18 months ago I persuaded him to let us try and put old razor to a very well bred pure saluki bitch. Unfortunately the first time she didn't take.

Razor as a very young pooch..

This is my c**t if basically trained a wolf with this one my biggest test lol but one with I can say she makes things look stupid day or night September or January .by the sounds of it she's not the o

Posted Images

Smart pooch that Gos ? looks like another gone back to Buddy lol ..and that's a nice stamp of mutt is that Roybo & like Baz said that bitch Jacob got off you is a lovely stamp,I've been out with his other Razor pup Troy,he's a handy dog,good strong type of dog with a big owld head on him,im surprised more folk didn't want to use Razor as a stud that is unless Snoop didn't want to stud him? A dog bred in the purple,top class grafter etc he pretty much has it all & as my mate always says when it comes to breeding pups why would anyone go to a pup off such a dog as Razor even if it is a world beater,it was Razor that produced it.."so why have half when you can have full" ?

Fugi what's wrong with my bitch lol gos snoops pup is a nice animal is he a winge and head strong like mine ?? The more I run her the more she wants login who bred Kim letter has a lovely bitch out of that litter a real stunner !!! I wouldn't hesitate to get another pup off him loves his dogs . I'd love his to put a good day dog over his bitch as I'm reluctant to bred as I couldn't shift the pups

This is my c**t if basically trained a wolf with this one my biggest test lol but one with I can say she makes things look stupid day or night September or January .by the sounds of it she's not the only one doing a good job keep up the good work .post-20936-0-75983900-1467219392_thumb.jpgpost-20936-0-75983900-1467219392_thumb.jpg

• Like 18

MISTY,bitch a was gifted off royboy, out of Razor to his bitch

Cracking photo Jacob ,she looks in great shape,and you are getting the hang of them photos ,must be Fuji giving you some tips lol

• Like 2