Razor Pics ?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, snoopdog is a very good pal of mine. About 18 months ago I persuaded him to let us try and put old razor to a very well bred pure saluki bitch. Unfortunately the first time she didn't take.

Razor as a very young pooch..

This is my c**t if basically trained a wolf with this one my biggest test lol but one with I can say she makes things look stupid day or night September or January .by the sounds of it she's not the o

Posted Images

With his litter sisters at 6months old.

bella razor who is the other ?? I have a bitch out of razor . Been a learning curve for me . Won't be going back to my old dogs

If I had to make a wild stab in the dark I'd say it was rosie...... :thumbs:

Cheers lads tom .D'Arcy roy ect. Razor kidneys are knackered. He keeps dropping weight and losing condition.then I get him right again. Then he goes backwards again.he isn't suffering because if he was I would do the right thing.but I don't know how long he has.I've had a lot of very memorable days with him .and I was looking back through some pics of him and noticed I have lost loads of him .so these pics are all good cheers

It's a shame to hear of old troopers ,slowing down,

But... He has some offspring working well ,and you have years of memories.

Have you considered taking straws,and using them later for yourself mate?

Strange you should mention that... Iv been doing some research in to it these last couple of days

I think it's a lot more accessible than it used to be ,and costs have come down a fair bit.