Razor Pics ?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, snoopdog is a very good pal of mine. About 18 months ago I persuaded him to let us try and put old razor to a very well bred pure saluki bitch. Unfortunately the first time she didn't take.

Razor as a very young pooch..

This is my c**t if basically trained a wolf with this one my biggest test lol but one with I can say she makes things look stupid day or night September or January .by the sounds of it she's not the o

Posted Images

• 5 months later...
18 hours ago, goshawking719 said:

Well lads, snoopdog is a very good pal of mine. About 18 months ago I persuaded him to let us try and put old razor to a very well bred pure saluki bitch. Unfortunately the first time she didn't take. We decided to go down the AI route and have another go.... we were very lucky and had a successful mating. 

To say I'm over the moon is a understatement.

I bred the first litter out of razor about ten years ago, out of that litter I got my bitch veet.... who to me was something special. Unfortunately I lost her to cancer in her fourth season (2013?) and tbh nothing has compared since.

A big thank you to all the lads involved in making this happen, particularly snoop who had no interest in razor doing anything else other than living out a happy retirement.

So here he is, coincidentally razor turns 13 today,

Razor... veet.... and a 8 week old bic... 

IMG_20200905_005512.jpg

20200905_011608.jpg

Best of luck with pup mate we had a conversation about 2 years ago about using razor over a pure hope it makes a good un for you 

On 05/09/2020 at 01:16, goshawking719 said:

Well lads, snoopdog is a very good pal of mine. About 18 months ago I persuaded him to let us try and put old razor to a very well bred pure saluki bitch. Unfortunately the first time she didn't take. We decided to go down the AI route and have another go.... we were very lucky and had a successful mating. 

To say I'm over the moon is a understatement.

I bred the first litter out of razor about ten years ago, out of that litter I got my bitch veet.... who to me was something special. Unfortunately I lost her to cancer in her fourth season (2013?) and tbh nothing has compared since.

A big thank you to all the lads involved in making this happen, particularly snoop who had no interest in razor doing anything else other than living out a happy retirement.

So here he is, coincidentally razor turns 13 today,

Razor... veet.... and a 8 week old bic... 

IMG_20200905_005512.jpg

20200905_011608.jpg

Nice pup the dynasty lives on as they say hope you have as much good times with the pup as you did his sire?

• 4 weeks later...