Razor Pics ?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, snoopdog is a very good pal of mine. About 18 months ago I persuaded him to let us try and put old razor to a very well bred pure saluki bitch. Unfortunately the first time she didn't take.

Razor as a very young pooch..

This is my c**t if basically trained a wolf with this one my biggest test lol but one with I can say she makes things look stupid day or night September or January .by the sounds of it she's not the o

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, goshawking719 said:

No straws were ever taken from him unfortunately 

Nothing worse than a good one to old to breed and no straws taken at least his blood is strong out there.i had two dogs that I should of got straws from one died at 6 other never liked being played with but the guy did try hard no pun intended. Got a son and grandson here of razor and both worth taken straws from son already predusing some good stuff

• Like 1
23 hours ago, D Lloyd said:

Nothing worse than a good one to old to breed and no straws taken at least his blood is strong out there.i had two dogs that I should of got straws from one died at 6 other never liked being played with but the guy did try hard no pun intended. Got a son and grandson here of razor and both worth taken straws from son already predusing some good stuff

Always the way isn't it. I bred the first litter from razor and kept the first born bitch whom I planned to eventually breed of. I had too much fun running her and unfortunately lost her at 5 years old. It wasent to be.

I have a bitch here now at 15 months who is raring to go, razor is her grandfather on both sides. Glad to here some of his offspring are producing aswell as having done the business!

• Like 2
11 hours ago, goshawking719 said:

Always the way isn't it. I bred the first litter from razor and kept the first born bitch whom I planned to eventually breed of. I had too much fun running her and unfortunately lost her at 5 years old. It wasent to be.

I have a bitch here now at 15 months who is raring to go, razor is her grandfather on both sides. Glad to here some of his offspring are producing aswell as having done the business!

Best laid plans mate never straight forward. have a good season with yours young bitch hope to give my two another testing season.atb

• 7 months later...