Razor Pics ?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, snoopdog is a very good pal of mine. About 18 months ago I persuaded him to let us try and put old razor to a very well bred pure saluki bitch. Unfortunately the first time she didn't take.

Razor as a very young pooch..

This is my c**t if basically trained a wolf with this one my biggest test lol but one with I can say she makes things look stupid day or night September or January .by the sounds of it she's not the o

Posted Images

I bet that critters arse was "nipping" there Miles ? ..great pic is that,i love seeing pics of good dogs strutting their stuff,keep em coming folks..Razor's son stretching his legs here below ?

PSX_20151018_021502_zpsyx2uxzwj.jpg

• Like 6

Cheers chaps how the fook you are finding

The pics I don't know .I've gone in search

And can't find jack.lol

There's one with some hares on a car bonnet

And one with a gyr x saker sat next to the hares.which I'm scouting for. Lol

One thing that always plays on my mind is if my circumstances had either not changed or id have had kennel space id still of had my other Razor pup the bro to my Boots dog,he was the one i was convinced was going to be the better of the two,i was gutted infact that's an understatement when i had to let him go,if one person had wanted Boots then he'd of been the one to go but no one wanted him lol,sadly the dog is dead now,i reckon had i still had him he'd of been half handy but i guess its all if's,buts & maybe's now..

Kids1162_zpsc6b250a2.jpg

92c7a11e99323c5ae17750e7207af16f_zpsa013

• Like 13