Razor Pics ?

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well lads, snoopdog is a very good pal of mine. About 18 months ago I persuaded him to let us try and put old razor to a very well bred pure saluki bitch. Unfortunately the first time she didn't take.

Razor as a very young pooch..

This is my c**t if basically trained a wolf with this one my biggest test lol but one with I can say she makes things look stupid day or night September or January .by the sounds of it she's not the o

Posted Images

Sorry to hear the big dog aint in the greatest health these days Snoops,i have one of Razor's sons & if i could get another dog with the same temperament,work ethic etc id give my right knacker lol ..he was my 1st "desert dawg" & my hats tipped to the Razor dog for he produced a dog for me that's given me some great memories & achieved things none of my other dogs in almost 40 years of keeping lurchers never could..three cheers for the Razor dog from me lol,he could graft to a high standard & over a long period of time,he can & has produced quality offspring too,that to me is a dog worth being called a "proper dog" ..hope Razor has a long & healthy retirement,rest assured his sons & daughters etc will all be going to war this winter on his behalf ?

Anyways stick this on your wall on Razor's family tree lol

PSX_20160223_132601_zpsgatd5u0v.jpg

• Like 11

Aye, razor certainly one of the minorities in the coursing world, as in he served a full lifetime of work under 1 man, and served well, hopefully he bounce back and get bit of life out of the old camel yet snoop

• Like 6

I remember that pic like it was yesterday.almost 9 year's ago.razor right at the front.belle behind him rosie to the left with pip resting on her the other blue dog went to a keeper up country white bitch was flower which robbie kept back with along side a small black n white bitch called young dancer .razor head was half as big again as the other pups.but what a big winging fooker he was.lol.very good litter .with some top class runners among them.rosie pip belle razor flower the white pup .all off those I so run.some more then others but they all could scare a hare or two.flower died young of the big c.but pip bell razor roise are still as far as I'm aware still bout today..nit often do you get so many good runners out of one litter.but it was the lads behind them what helped achieve this as well as good breeding.keep looking for these pics lads it's much appreciated.

• Like 8

It was a litter of 14.one died at birth leaving 13..robbie dud his best to find good homes for them.but as we all know. That is the hardest bit of it all .some never got test or ended up in the wrong hands.ect ect.so there possibly was more quality in the litter but we will never know .is there some pi forgot my password on there?on mooch rs does anybody know?