Pups Coming On A Treat

Bottom 3 pups on first picture on second page, the red black/brindle/merle pup (not sure the best description) in the middle.

Is it a dog or bitch . . . really like that one.

if im looking at the right one its a bitch :thumbs:
All of them are belters but she caught my eye also same picture, red pup on the left, what a shape and length for a pup . . . . That's got to be a superstar in the making.

Atb.

• Like 1

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Personally, I never take the bitch away from the pups if she wants to be with them and continue to let them suckle. They are no way ready to be deprived of maternal care at 4 weeks, even though they m

The litter I just bred stopped feeding on the bitch at close to the six week mark and the lads that came to collect puppies commented how she looked like she hadn't even whelped a litter .... So not a

bitch and pups are doing so well she has looked after a litter of 11 like it was only 6 she has had the best of every think so have the pups they are fed 4 times a day on top of what the are taking from the bitch 4 weeks old now and started theyer second corse of wormming today

picture%205687_zpslggcfr2f.jpg

picture%205685_zpskazgxovu.jpg

picture%205686_zps7dtusykn.jpg

• Like 6