How Will You Vote, In Or Out.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wish you boys well. I hope yall vote out. The ramifications that follow will be less in the short run than it would be if yall stayed in and went down with the rest of the fleet of sinking ship

I think the politicians have succeeded in one thing, they have got everyone talking about economics.......for me it has never been about economics, it's always been about freedom and democracy.

Exactly the same really lads, I said to the Mrs that I was really nervous even though it won't directly affect me any more !......mad or what? On this forum and as hunting lads we have been at the co

Out, and the wife will be voting out tonight. I've just bumped in to a bloke aged about 72, whilst walking the mutt, who was walking 2 of his Bichon's and asked him if he'd voted and he said he wasn't going to bother and that he never bothers to vote as he'd never make a difference. He always has a moan about how the area is degenerating since it became multicultural, and he has a couple of granddaughters and despite trying to convince him to vote for his grandchildren's sake he still maintained he wouldn't bother. So not only are we up against the foreigners, we have apathy as well. :no::no:

Just been myself. Out of course. The car park was rammed and cars were lining the lane. Normally i'm the only one there.

What's all this defeatist talk about "we won't win"? It's not over till the fat lady sings.