Who Fancies A Kayak Adventure????

Well as a few of you know I've a bit of a fundraiser going on this year which ends in October with 6 of us rowing the channel in a Cornish gig, all to raise money for Dream-A-Way charity.

We've put together a series of fundraisers leading up to it, inc a race night, go karting, a gig night and on the 8th July we're having an auction night.

We've had a few real decent prizes put into the pot and a lot of people have been very kind already, one of the prizes is a 2 day kayak fishing safari laid on by Geth (White Van Man) and myself.

We done this for Dymenteds auction on here a few years back and it had a lot of interest, raising £400 in the end.

We took 3 brummy lads out for 2 days, (Jonah off here, his brother and mate), they really enjoyed it, caught some decent fish, caught prawns at night in the lamp, rough camped on the rocks and ate what we caught (including a very nice bass!)

IMG_3903_zps115f81f0.jpg

IMG_3898_zpse724b8d6.jpg

IMG_3852-Copy_zps0ea912bf.jpg

IMG_3885-Copy_zpsf973eab4.jpg

IMG_3910_zpsfc5ae23f.jpg

Waking up at first light and looking out to sea, with the lads already up and flicking lures about, catching bass and pollack was a great way to start the day....

IMG_3919-Copy_zps183e7d15.jpg

So with that in mind I though I'd offer this auction prize to the lads on here first, the highest bid on Thursday 7th July will start the bidding on our auction night, if no one matches or betters the bid we will take out the group off here, if it is matched or bettered we will run 2 trips, so whoever wins the prize on here will definitely come down and spend the weekend with us.

The prize in brief is.

2 days kayak fishing with one night camping for up to 4 people, we can cater for children over 12 years old (just be warned it's a bit of a paddle and a farily long day so the kids need to be hardy enough!!)

all equipment supplied, inc kayaks, camping equipment, wet suits, buoyancy aids etc

all fishing equipment and bait supplied.

all food and drink supplied.

This will be in Devon, you will need to get to Exeter from there we will supply transport to and from the sea and hopefully everything else you need.

Once the final bid has been made at 8pm Thursday 7th July, the money can be paid directly into our just giving page which I have attached. Also attached is our Face Book link so you can check on our progress.

Thanks in advance

Kev

http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/dreamaway

https://www.(!64.56:886/Six-oars-to-Nieuwpoort-1514774282155609/?fref=ts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Current Bid Now with Air Gun Ant @ £350.00

I'll update here but the main thread and bidding is on the general section, if anyone wants to make a bid it would be best done on that thread.

Edited by NEWKID
  • 9 months later...

Newkid Tried to pm you. Read ferreter in Devon Wanted. Thought I would try this line hope your okay with it mate.

Cheers Arry

Hello mate...

I'm not sure where the thread is??

My inbox is cleared now

• 8 months later...