Smk/beeman Dual Calibre

It's up to you what you spend your money on and see the thinking here but personally I'd go for an AA or HW in either calibre,I'm not saying don't bother as I've never even seen one but I know that personally I'd have two rifles,one of each calibre,rather than one with two barrels,

Just think,this in .22

post-91341-0-49638300-1466364057_thumb.jpg

And this in .177

post-91341-0-89045100-1466364080_thumb.jpg

Aaahhh shooting!

• Like 4

If you are thinking about getting into the sport ,then another gun would be better something like HW 95 ,HW97 HW 98 HW99 or AA prosport

Not a TX though eh? :)

You had a go with a chieftain v'man? I might be borrowing one of those two in the near future. Thought you might know more... I know the usual like, but thinking it'll be an imp in a thumb hole. Obvs it's a 95, but you know what I mean.

All I will say is that Chinese air guns have come on leaps and bounds. So have the Turkish.

I think the gun you are considering is from there.

The other thing is the 177 will be down a little in velocity so the 22 does not go over the limit.

U.

Edited by Underdog

If you want a .177 buy a .177, if you want a .22 buy a .22, for the money of the Beeman you can have a Hatsan Breaker 900 in .22 and a Hatsan Breaker 900 in .177!

Both will be more accurate than the Beeman with the interchangeable barrel and remember that a .177 uses more air to get up to power, so the Beeman will be underpowered when wearing the .177 barrel!

If you are thinking about getting into the sport ,then another gun would be better something like HW 95 ,HW97 HW 98 HW99 or AA prosport

Not a TX though eh? :)

You had a go with a chieftain v'man? I might be borrowing one of those two in the near future. Thought you might know more... I know the usual like, but thinking it'll be an imp in a thumb hole. Obvs it's a 95, but you know what I mean.

Yes i have mate ,great to shoot lovely trigger . It's a 97 with a 77 barrel not a k

• 4 weeks later...

Well you will be getting rid soon and buying one of the above

WHY O WHY DO THEY NOT LISTEN TO WHAT WE SAY

DONT KNOW WHY THEY ASK THE QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE

ITS BEYOND ME :no: :no: :no:

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Some folk like me have restrictive budgets but still get the job done.

Let us know how you do with that cometa.

U.

Reduced budget??? Every time I see your posts on here and other forums, you've got a different rifle :o

If the zombie apocalypse ever happens, I'm coming to live at yours :D

Seriously though Dorsetchap, if anyone can make any rifle work for them, it's this man....... He's like the Dr Dolittle of guns ;)

Edited by Jonjon79
  • Like 2