Blessed Are The Patient As They Shall Be Rewarded

When a landowner says covered with rabbit it usually means they have seen one or two and imagined it must be covered,not at all a bad thing if it means they'll let you on to thin them out,even thought the numbers can be thin enough to start with!

It's a new perm though and somewhere to shoot so coming home with two is good enough...

• Like 1

Well got down there and the horses had been moved to another field as the owner was spraying to kill ragwort and buttercups (apparently buttercups can make horses very photo sensitive). I waited, waited, waited some more, and some more, then I saw two out of range so I combat crawled over so they were in range 40 metres away. I shot the first and it rolled and kicked, the second sat up startled, I got aim quickly and sent that one a heavy at speed.

Well waited and waited some more and this blonde started waving at me from the neighbouring field. So I made my way over to assure her that the rifle was silenced and the loudest noise was the pellets and yes I had insurance and she said "Would you like to come and shoot my rabbits!" Well what sort of a man would I be to refuse? So I have to go and sort out her bunnies as well.

A kitt hopped out and I got a nice line on that, clear shot and down!

NPbun%202_zpsbry9tdiw.jpg

• Like 2