Nout As Sweet As Revenge

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just because she wouldn't fcuk you, no need to be so bitter about it mate........move on! Haha.....

A bit of a ridiculous suggestion I know ,but couldn't you just be honest with her ,tell her why she s a kunt and that you'll be glad to see the back of her.. I would save the revenge lark for those t

My advice Walk away knowing you re the better person, revenge is over rated, and never free, probably why you ended up with her in the first place. Remember karma is a bitch, that's not her name is it

I doubt she's ever got any from her personality. Adding her that she looks like a bug someone's half stepped on shes got to be a virgin, and probably die one too :bad:

there aint no woman to ugly.

alcohol helping fat and ugly birds to get laid for years

I doubt she's ever got any from her personality. Adding her that she looks like a bug someone's half stepped on shes got to be a virgin, and probably die one too :bad:

Since when do you need beer for a fat bird sure they're so grateful you get some shag for effort.

Is she a Honda 50?

You'd ride it but wouldn't want your muckers to find out.

• Like 1

Since when do you need beer for a fat bird sure they're so grateful you get some shag for effort.

Is she a Honda 50?

You'd ride it but wouldn't want your muckers to find out.

Ah yes... the good old days - I remember those. It's funny how fat birds and ugly birds are usually a good shag :D

• Like 2

Deny it all ye want but you deffo fancy her and i bet you're choking the chicken to her dirty laundry a couple times a day atlesst

It's soooo......fcuking obvious.....

• Like 1

Cold shower or a dose a man the fcuk up and tell the lass how you feel, who cares if she ugly she may just be the ride of ye life ffs The only way somebody could annoy you that much tho is a serious build up of sexual tension an frustration haha

Either that or someone that's wrong on the hunting life ,lol

• Like 1

Get some of fhe really hot chili's & rub some on her tooth brush once youve removed it from your arse. Carefully using a stanley type knife slit open one of her tampax rub the chili all over it & put back in wrapper & using a very thin strip of sellotape repair wrapper or if she uses the pad type peel of cellophane rub chili & refix cellophane. Make sure u wear latex gloves as chili burns!! Have a wank into her body lotion then laugh everytime you see her use it. Put hair colour/dye in her shampoo ( did this to some one & they ended up with purple hair fukn hillarious ) atb

I take it you were broken hearted once and did she cheat on you?,were all here for you Boyo if you ever want to talk about it mate :thumbs: .............. :laugh:

Mate trust me, I'd would first put my cock in a starving hyenas mouth before she even got to look at it, let alone touch it!

She's thin as a twig, got protruding bug eyes and is genuine just a sarky smug horrible sort know it all.

Everyone dislikes her, and she absolutely loves any chance to try and enforce her authority on people. Acting like some sort of big shot on campus. I've acting seen her almost jumping with excitement before going to tell someone off for something trivial.

Once she came running to my door shouting "QUICK QUICK GO TELL THEM OFF ... AND WEAR YOUR BIG COAT IT MAKES US LOOK MORE INTIMIDATING!"

I told her our job is to help and support people but she said no it wasn't and I needed to go shout at them.

When I went upto the students I politely asked them if they'd move on, they were really nice and gave me a beer Then invited me to a party they were having at the weekend, result!

Several times she has gone to "deal with incidents" and ends up trying to be authorities and getting into arguments and slanging matches, pathetic! Won't take advice either as she's a know it all!

If I was sat on a campus revenge would be the last thing I'd be thinking about or what they look like.

Put her name and address on a sex catalogue mailing list......

Done that to a mate with a gay magazine company, they passed his details on to others.After six years he,s still getting gay mail and the odd free but plug.

He asked me once if i knew anything,,,,,,,,,,,,what me no idea..!!!

ps,he did ask for it.