• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had an old lady ring up asked for a price on a nest It's right next to the front door it's very busy The old fella hadn't been out for 3 days because he's on a walking frame and isn't quick enou

Got call out to day to 94 year old lady wasp nest in roof,took about 5 min to do went in to get paid house in poor repair,she pulled out old purse started counting old fivers and pound coins now I do

Lol I'm the same.   Went to one the other day she said she had one and possibly another....I said £30 and I wouldn't charge for the extra one. She was so frail and doddery   ....ended up doing si

Just spent a night camping at loch ken SW Scotland. Warden had done 12 nests and there were still wasps everywhere..... Sweet feeding like mad as well!

Nice... i'd love a spot of camping and fishing :)

Went to a terraced house yesterday. Did 3 nests from the same spot, 2 on house one on neighbours. Did a detached house this morning, 3 nests on front aspect of house. Then onto another house, one at gutter, one above kitchen and one under decking , all within 10 meters of each ither

• Like 1

Just spent a night camping at loch ken SW Scotland. Warden had done 12 nests and there were still wasps everywhere..... Sweet feeding like mad as well!

Wonder if the wasps were left over from all the nests done by the warden. They have not entered the nest so survived. now sweet feeding as no work to do?

Wonder if the wasps were left over from all the nests done by the warden. They have not entered the nest so survived. now sweet feeding as no work to do?

I take it you are a waspbane recruit?

I did read it on their website, no real way of telling if it is true or not. Unless, of course you know differently :thumbs::thumbs:

Edited by shropshire mole

Their theory is that wasps returning and finding the nest dead do not enter and so survive elsewhere. Without food source inside the nest they become "Scottish", desperate for a drink and up for a Barney.

I made the Scottish bit up. But these homeless wasps are responsible for mugging people outside pub's, BBQ's etc etc.

Edited by Torquemada
  • Like 1

Their theory is that wasps returning and finding the nest dead do not enter and so survive elsewhere. Without food source inside the nest they become "Scottish", desperate for a drink and up for a Barney.

I made the Scottish bit up. But these homeless wasps are responsible for mugging people outside pub's, BBQ's etc etc.

"they become "Scottish", desperate for a drink and up for a Barney. ",....oh dear !!,......ha ha ha (nice one, mate, had a good laugh, there !)