I'm a month ahead on numbers of wasps nests compared to last year. Just done a really busy one that must of been a month ahead in its own right.

Also done some tiny ones aswell. Iv broken them open and released the Queen....I wonder if these tiny ones are second attempts and if they will make a third after iv evicted them

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had an old lady ring up asked for a price on a nest It's right next to the front door it's very busy The old fella hadn't been out for 3 days because he's on a walking frame and isn't quick enou

Got call out to day to 94 year old lady wasp nest in roof,took about 5 min to do went in to get paid house in poor repair,she pulled out old purse started counting old fivers and pound coins now I do

Lol I'm the same.   Went to one the other day she said she had one and possibly another....I said £30 and I wouldn't charge for the extra one. She was so frail and doddery   ....ended up doing si

I'm a month ahead on numbers of wasps nests compared to last year. Just done a really busy one that must of been a month ahead in its own right.

Also done some tiny ones aswell. Iv broken them open and released the Queen....I wonder if these tiny ones are second attempts and if they will make a third after iv evicted them

We are down on this time last year by a huge number please sun start to shine and get people outside finding them for us.........

• Like 2

I was called to one house today, their car was covered in wasps, green fly were falling out of surrounding trees onto the car....must of been 100 wasps hunting the aphids! I treated 2 nests in the street and left a sign fastened to the car owners fence as there must be other nests nearby

Really slow start, only done 5 wasp nests so far.

Until the nice weather arrives (hopefully) and folk are out in their gardens, then it will be slow.

No ants at all so far this year, whats going on?

Hardly any wasps about round here due to the cold, wet spring that has gone on for ever. Loads of ant hills in gardens though and loads of rats aboutin chicken coops and outbuildings. I'm doing double on the mole job compared to last year and the next hatch of young will be with us any day now. The ground is still wet so I expect them to be ranging out in the open garden areas whereas in a normal year they would stay out of the way until October.

Strange year for sure.